Login to your account

Thread: Well, hello!

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar

Well, hello!

So, I'm Petrichora and I'm new here. You can call me Petri. I haven't written in quite a while, so my roleplaying might be a bit rusty.

Um, anyway. . . Ask me anything you want to know. I'm pretty friendly.

Hi Petri and welcome on. No worries about your writing, we have role players of all skill levels here and even a few members who do not speak English as a first language. There are tons of interesting rps out there and lots of people who do quality one on one stuff as well. What genres are you interested in?

Hello Petri(chora)!

Don't worry about being a little rusty. :3 Many of our members have posted saying they're out of practice or trying it here in a different format from they usually do, or in a language that isn't their own - so I'm sure everyone will be understanding. :3 (Assuming they even notice you're a little rusty!)

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. :3

I am sure that the question you'll get the most right off is what sort of games you're interested in playing. :3 Then people may be able to offer you suggestions (or outright invitations) to play one on one with them (if you like playing 1x1 games) or to join their group game. :3

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Haha. :3 ::is proven right:: :B
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

I guess I'm most interested in fantasy, historical, modern, or a combination of those.

I used to be really big into writing. It was my main career option. But then I got busy, found something I liked better, and stopped writing. Anyway, I want to start up again, so here I am.
    Last edited by Petrichora; 07-04-2011 at 04:25 AM.

Those are pretty much our most popular types. xD So you'll find lots to choose from. :3

I hope getting back into the writing habit through roleplaying will at least give you some of that old magic. It's great that you found something you like even better, though. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome!

Thank you.

Hiya there Petri, the name's Schizo. ^_~

Judging by your preference, you will have a vast choice of game worlds to chose from that you would definitely enjoy. Being rusty isn't a big deal, and I'm sure you will snap right into it and get those gears grinding pretty fast. It's very easy to get your interest sparked around here. I hadn't had such a passion for writing in months until I came here! I hope to see you around and remember to have fun!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.