Login to your account

Thread: Hello I'm obviosly a newb

Hello I'm obviosly a newb

Hello, nice to meet you all. This account is a oc account but can still rp other characters. I kinda don't know what to say but I write truck loads of stories all the time and I love to rp. That's why I'm doing this now ^_^"

~Fun Fact: If you try to do sexual rp with me I will hunt you down and punch you in the face. That's not a threat that's a promise. -glare-~

Trust me, I'm actually really nice and I'm easy to talk to. So don't be nervous!

I do almost any type of rp. I usually rp anime, pairings (even gay and twinsest), and oc stuff. I look foward to rping with you guys ^///-//^

~Another Fun Fact: I HATE short rp replys. a sentance or two doesn't cut it! Also be discriptive. I like to imagine what's going on in my amazing imagination~

Welcome to WTF RPG, Kaiko Minami.

I think that people will usually ask before trying to play out any games with sexual content with someone. Hopefully people asking if it's something you do won't get them punched in the face, haha.

I see you're already starting in on a game with someone, so I expect you'll have lots of fun. :3 If you have any questions about the site, I'll do my best to answer them!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you very much~ ^-^

Lol I hope so. I don't want to punch anyone anyways I'm too nice but if I have to I will! haha!

Yep! It was my friend hat recomended this site to me~ Thank you again. If I do have questions I will definatly ask you

That's great. :3 It's much better to get started knowing someone on a site! Then you don't feel so shy. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

YAY! XD lol

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    Is it horrible I'm tempted to do this just to see you go to the effort to punch me in the face.... *ponders this for a good few minutes* I'm still tempted. lol

Welcome to the site New lady hope you have fun, and also until we start getting dump people in the site which really we haven't been, your not gonna see someone going *does explicit sexual act with you*, because even if they did if it wasn't in a Adult RP or it was meant to be offensive Neko (shark cat) gets to make use of all her Jaws music humming.

Welcome! I'm new around here too.

Welcome Kaiko, Hope you have a fun time around here and enjoy your time here.

Brook V I haven't seen your thread up in the introduction part so I'll say welcome here.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

*pinches cheeks* Aawh gawsh lookit you! You're so adorable, Kaiko~!
    With your cute and nice outer shell with a violent fists of fury center! (Hm, it's usually the other way around!)
    Anyway... I am a big anime buff as well so if you ever wanna just fan over something, I probably will. And if I don't know about it you should tell me about it, deal? c:

Anyway, welcome to WTFRPG my favorite site to role play on ever. I actually... only go on this website now. I'm... quite obsessed. >.> See ya around! (if I haven't already frightened you.)
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

-evil grin- I will punch you so hard you will circle around the earth... Just kidding~ ^_^

Thank you very much~ Eh? Well, Thank you for that ^-^"

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    *pinches cheeks* Aawh gawsh lookit you! You're so adorable, Kaiko~!
    With your cute and nice outer shell with a violent fists of fury center! (Hm, it's usually the other way around!)
    Anyway... I am a big anime buff as well so if you ever wanna just fan over something, I probably will. And if I don't know about it you should tell me about it, deal? c:

Anyway, welcome to WTFRPG my favorite site to role play on ever. I actually... only go on this website now. I'm... quite obsessed. >.> See ya around! (if I haven't already frightened you.)
    >///3///> Ano... Thank you very much... lol You are quite funny! I like that~ Eh?! No! Not like that =////="
    I'm kinnda confused... What deal exactly? I don't understand what you mean.

I'm starting to get a hang of this site, and so far I like it. And You haven't frightened me...(yet)

Oh! I wanted to know if you would nerd out about anime and manga and what not with me... perhaps? That was the deal I wanted to make!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.