Login to your account

Thread: Wassup~?

Wassup~?

Hey-o~ Super excited to see this site, the only reason I joined any avatar community site was solely for the RPing. 8D;;

I'm super rusty (lord knows the military has not helped any), but I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. Mostly looking for 1-on-1's since I don't have the time to commit to a group at the moment, but who knows? I'm pretty happy to see this site, perfect for what I've been looking for.

As far as plots go I'm flexible as all get out as long as I get a good storyline and super interesting characters going on. Vague, I know, but most of the time I let the characters just write themselves. Agreed?

Soo... As for me, I'm 19, like to draw and paint (mostly paint) and read and occasionally write (hurhur) and all that good stuff, and my job at the moment is doing some hardcore learning, ergo I don't have as much free time as I would like. 8D;; But I'll try to keep up as best I can~ If you got any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to WTF RPG, Momotion!

There are loads of players excitedly looking to play one on one games (and many of them even specify that they're looking for slower-paced games or are happy to play at a slower pace) - so we've got you covered. :3 I'm sure many of them will hop in here soon offering their plotbunnies for consideration. :3 If not, there are people already posting 1x1 requests in the requests forum and you can flag them down that way. ;3

Which branch of the military are you in, by the way? :3 I'm an army brat myself and both of my parents are military brats themselves, so it runs in the family, I suppose. xD (Except none of their children joined the military. xD So I guess this generation breaks it. Though I do often write characters who are themselves in the military... I wonder if that counts? >_> )

Anyhoo. I'm rambling. xD If you have any questions about the site, don't feel too shy. :3 If I'm not on to answer the questions, the members might know and I'll be along once I can to follow up if they missed something in their answers. :3 The group is friendly too, so you should have a great time and we're happy to have you aboard!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Ooh, fantastic! Can't wait to get my feet wet, I'm getting that itch already. 8D

I'm in the Navy, though it'll be quite a while til I get on a ship (at least another year and a half) due to the training required (I'm a wannabe electrician of the nuclear variety). I'm actually the first of my family to join the military, and I'm enjoying it so far... Except for the occasional slog of bullcrap, but I guess that comes with any job.

Thanks very much! I'm definitely glad to have found this site, I can feel the creative juices starting to churn. >u<
    Last edited by momotion; 07-06-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Welcome!

Haha. Yes. There's plenty of bullhonkey to go around. One of my grandfathers was Navy, though he didn't work on what you will be. xD That sounds like a really interesting job, though! I hope there's less shit to shovel on your road to the boat than usual. :3

And - yes! - creativity so deep you can swim in it. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Welcome, So you might be vague but that just means you're easily satisfied! And that's okay.

It should be easy for you to find a 1 x 1 partner since we have quite a few looking for some, and to be honest our group games aren't really so much to commit to as most sites. Not a lot of them move so fast to the point you wouldn't be able to keep up and everyone is quite understanding of rough schedules. See you around, momo~
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.