Login to your account

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: OOC: ANATHEMA (updated)

Yay! More Knights! I shall read the profile when I get the chance. Hopefully someone will be as snooty and self-important as Pallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Yay! More Knights! I shall read the profile when I get the chance. Hopefully someone will be as snooty and self-important as Pallas.
    Oh dear lord. Your wish is my command! He is very self important. He is the future, not your shitty magic!

Point with him is. He has a fast car. He has money. He has smarts. He has a huge house with a pool. He earns all this.

You don't.

Muhaha!

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

Haha, we do need someone like Pallas, lol. Be the cause of ALL the problems! lol. xD;

Also, as a quick note, you guys DO have the option to NOT travel with Lady (for the time being). You guys CAN leave if you like.

And, in case you're worried about the direction of the RP, don't be! Everyone will be reunited before we hit up the first story point! lol.

Last edited by joonsexual; 05-31-2012 at 08:01 PM.

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Well I would not have a problem with playing bad guys... It think it's be fun XD
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

It is hard to be Pallas at times. As a player I know it is in his best interest to just play along. But he is Pallas. And he just sees his one only true ambition being scuttled.

Also, he is irritated at being taken in nothing but his jammies.

Hey, listen to the character, not the writer! Writers know nothing! D;< If he wants to leave, maybe the world will slap him in place. Or lady might hunt him down.
    If not, he might be warm and cosy in bed! XD

Checkmate.

Haha, Utopia, you don't have to worry about what is in the RP's "best interest." If anything, just having Pallas being difficult is something I GREATLY value. You should do what you think Pallas would do in this situation, lol.

Like I've said, all the characters (currently accepted) will be reunited before the beginning of the first major chapter. ;D

And, for some reason, even though this is totally out of character, for some reason... when I read the word "jammies" I thought of Pallas in a onsie with little yellow ducks printed all over it. LOLOL...

TUMBLR.

I had... a lot of catching up to do. xD But there, a post that brings Zenma up to date.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Righty! Well! Uhhh... Tomorrow or maybe friday I will get a smexy Alrira post. Cause she is a badass. She will let people know where she stands then.

MMOgamer! Get your ass in here, and talk! I like to know my players a little! And I know fluff about you! D;< It saddens me.

Checkmate.

*Wanders in like a non-fashionably late person* What would you like to know?

I'm a teenage guy who likes to write down what his over active imagination thinks up. I sing and self teach myself Piano, I like math and science. and ummmm.... that's a little bit.. Oh and btw i think I'm funny.
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

No, careful, MMO! IT'S A TRAP!

He's trying to steal YOUR SOUL. #shieldsyouwithawesome.

RUN, RUN, FAR MY LITTLE GRASSHOPPER.

In other news, yo.

TUMBLR.

Okay, I know I said I'd introduce the demons soon... but... I got a bit side-tracked with my new project, haha... So, I'm going to introduce them soon! This next week, probably. (:

I'm so sorry for the delay and I have NOT forgotten about Antebellum. <3

TUMBLR.

Pallas is an ass... I like him. It's always good to have a pretty boy who is and ass. makes the game interesting...
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

He is a bit of an ass, yes. However, when I play him, I like to think that really he is just very clear about what he thinks and doesn't censor his ideas and thoughts because he is afraid that other people won't agree. He is just very certain of himself. If I play him like he is an ass, then he'll just come off as a bit douchy instead of as an arrogant sot.

I like him anyway... and I agree with your statements 100%
    CHECK IT OUT I'M UNIQUE!

Pallas strikes fear into the heart of Zenma!

Pallas strikes fear in the heart of everyone! Haha...

Also, I'm going to let another round or two of posting go before I introduce a combat scene. On the way to merry old Sun Nation, we're gonna encounter some of these wild monsters, haha.

So... yep, yep. Get in a post or two before I post again as Lady. Or, if one of you guys wants to take the initiative and be the one to encounter the beasts, then, go ahead too! (;

TUMBLR.

Muahahaha!

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,
    In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore;
    Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;
    But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door-
    Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door-
    Perched, and sat, and nothing more.
    Fear Pallas!

Must resist calling the Lady a watery bint handing out swords...

I have no idea why that popped into my head- but she has put us on a wayward mission to chase some grail shaped beacon and likely we will be killed by a rabbit with pointy teeth. On a side note- I call the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

I just imagined a small raven with a human (Pallas's) head... LOL, DAFUQ.

Not just ANY rabbit with sharp, pointy teeth, m'dear. But it'll be a rabbit with sharp, pointy teeth and a pirate ring in one of its ears. You know, to symbolize it's bad-assery or whatever. /nods

Well, she did just swoop in and pick up people at (apparently) random. Some of them with absolutely no training whatsoever, lol...

TUMBLR.

Hm, I'm lagging on the Netherplanes characters, but I'll release that information sometime this week (promise).

TUMBLR.

I should post, but I was sort of waiting on some others (aside from The Lady and her obvious admirer Vix) to post a bit of a response to Pallas.

Also looking for some inspiration.

Same here.

I'm beginning to suspect that removing V. from the active posting characters was a mistake, lol.

But yes, there's no real rush to hurry a post for Pallas. We can afford to wait a little bit. (:

TUMBLR.

Hey guys!

First, please welcome our new Knight of Rain, Zanical! This is very exciting and, well, we'll get to meet up with the two stragglers very soon (after the field trip to the Sun Nation).

Additionally, I've taken the last Knight role (the Knight of Air).

I know I keep promising bad guys, but... I don't know if I should... it might be... a bit too much? I mean, later on, once things gets moving, we might revisit this idea. Sorry, when I first introduced it, I had something in mind, but... the more I think about it, it might get too messy. So, for now, let's hold off and just focus on the Knights. ;D

TUMBLR.

Yay, Zanical! Love that guy!

Heya guys!

Welcome!

I have NOT forgotten about this RP in favor of, er, new projects!

It's just... I have no excuse. You are all now free to stone me to death if you like. ):

I'm going to be revamping Antebellum a little (redo graphics, re-stylized the overview, etc) and, essentially, I'm giving it a face-lift! I'll also get around to include all the nifty new things that I have, thus far, neglected.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I know I always make these sort of empty promises, BUT, to show you guys my dedication, let me show you what I have been working on!

SNEAK PEEK: 1, 2

First, to those who noticed (which I'm going to go on a limb and say almost everyone), the name IS different.

I've been thinking about changing the name for a while now (Antebellum, while nice, fails to capture the essence of the RP as well as Anathema.) But the story has NOT changed. The core content of the RP is still, I repeat, the same! I have simply made superficial alters!

When do I plan to have this finished?

I'm not sure at the moment. Hopefully some time soon! As some of you may already know, I, recently, got into an accident that led to my laptop's current screen-less situation. This is on a temporary set-back and I will be back on my feed in full gear very, very soon!

(If I must get things together, I have been given permission to get PS for my boyfriend's laptop).

Secondly, after a lot of consideration, I am going to do something for Antebellum/Anathema that I should have done at the very beginning. Those who are involved with Pentimento know that every character is given a very unique set of information (private/sensitive plot-relevant tidbits), which, in some cases, help to drive direction into posts and etc. Of course, Antebellum/Anathema is nowhere near as structured as my newer project, but I'm sure, with a bit of planning, I can get it to work.

After all, there IS a story line and there ARE key events. It just allows you to color more out of the line than Pentimento (you get to help build a world versus the world is already built and you are merely playing within it).

I will send these packets/notes after I have given the RP a face-lift. Until then, proceed as usual. Since this is a "bubble/filler" section, there's nothing to, ah, "mess up." So, please, don't worry about that!

Third, I want to ask people: Do you guys want to plan/plot out possible future events? I know I said that I have some predetermined scenes, but, largely, Antebellum/Anathema is very "free." We should figure out and discuss major events in every chapter and so forth. I think this might be more fun for us!

Last edited by joonsexual; 07-26-2012 at 12:08 AM.

TUMBLR.

Okay I know I'm the new guy but whatevers, mang.

First, those are some boss PS skills on display.
    Second, I like the idea of plotting out basic outlines for certain scenes. While freedom is nice and all, without some sort of direction things can turn into a mess. So, as long as it isn't concrete 'this is what is happening and nothing else' then I have no problem with discussing events.

Haha, thanks! The graphics might be a tad different as.... I'm starting to not like the way it's coming along. haha.

But, don't worry, I'll definitely have all of this ordered and finished by the end of the week!

And, ideally, I would love for people to plot, to come up with the "hows" to the ends. I'll get to this in greater details once the face-lift has finished, haha.

TUMBLR.