Quote Originally Posted by Strude View Post
Added my character Gordon Scott Hans to the character list, so I have someone to play when helping people out . . . figured I needed an actual character.
That is fine and approved. I for one am just gonna be describing the character at the start of a scenario. This way it is less messy as I plan to subject them to many little rp's as practice. When they feel more confident I will put them in a more serious RP enviroment. OH! I need to pm you. Like. NOW. >D

Quote Originally Posted by jingRAWR View Post

Hn. I was going through my old Gaia posts/profiles (to put up as references) and... lol... In my latter years (as in last year), I really went super casual with my writing, lol.

And... naturally, instead of picking representative selections, I had to sit down and read through all the posts of the RP and relive the moment, lolol... As much as writing for Wildfire pained me (lots of needless bs), I really did like Aldrich (one of my characters). I kind of wish I could write for him again.

Hn... S'all good though. Haha.

EDIT: ALSO, PIKACHUUU~ ちょっとかわいい!笑!

Why not revive him and use him? I mean... That is the best way. Each character I have takes a part of me, and if I get a craving for a character, I have to satisfy it.