Shane just chuckled when Shane hide behind him. "Let's go get some snacks then" he said as he pulled Flynn away from the crazy girl.

After the movie, Shane felt somewhat exhausted due to all of Jenny's tactics to get him away from Flynn. "Do you wanna go home for the day?" he asked his light haired lover. "I know it is early, but today wore me out. If you want, we can just go back to that restaurant for dinner."

When they arrived home, the raven plopped down onto the coach and pulled Flynn onto his lap. He really wasn't worried about being all lovey-dovey in the living room since his father wasn't due home till 9. "You have one extreme friend, you know that?" he asked pulling his love into a kiss. They continued to kiss until they heard the door slam along with a sharp intake.

Looking up, Shane froze when he saw his father's disgusted face starring at the two of them. "What are you doing here?" he growled. "You're not suppose to be home for another 7 hours."

"I don't have to answer to you!" his dad raged. "NOW JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING!!"