- Ghost x Human +
- Loyal Servant x Royal ++
- Run away Princess x Pirate +

I'll be up for any of those... do feel free to yell at me if these ideas get too crazy... I haven't had breakfast yet (unless ya count the cake I ate and have sitting on my bed to finish). I'll try to give ya three paragraphs each post too, on my rp sites my set limit is 300 words at least so I can set it to that for any rp I'd do with you, if ya deem me worthy of rping with you.

Ghost x Human - maybe the human moving into an apartment or house with the ghost already being there. But having the solve the murder of the ghost which in the end they end up falling in love or something and the ghost choosing to stay with the human. Could even be twin ghosts and twin humans if ya want to do double.

Loyal Servant x Royal - yeah I have no idea unless the royal is a female and is in a loveless marriage or arranged marriage and just wants someone of her picking.

Run away Princess x Pirate - I kindof started a story on something like this. But not important but maybe the princess is "kidnapped" by the pirate and her prince has to find her or he gets distracted by someone else. I don't know since it seems pretty straight forward.

Side Note: yay! another person from central time zone! I hardly ever meet anyone from the same time zone as me.

Side Side Note: Hard to believe I'm 21 (almost 22) huh?