Hey all,

Hopefully you found your way here intentionally and by some odd wormhole shaped mishap.(I don't think I divided by zero too recently...) Anyway welcome to my search for one on one thread. I'm always up for a new one unless i'm too bogged down with others. Though I'll definitely try to mention if I am or not on here

Anyways a few simple rules

1.Frequency

I'm as bad about this as the next guy but I try not to be, so my request is that you post at least once a week. Obviously more is better but if you can only get on so frequently it's fine. I'm gonna be on almost every day of the week and will inform you if something comes up that doesn't allow for me to post once a week. Even if it's going to be a day late as weird or overly meticulous that may sound.

2. Size of post
Simple! As of right now i post about 2-4 paragraphs and i'd prefer if you could too but i'm not opposed at all if you want to join me to help you boost your posting i don't mind at all. As well as writer's post giving you a hard time and making you post small is understandable.(also a valid reason for rule one)

3.Literacy
It's required. I do my best to run my posts through spell check and make them look good and it'd be nice if you did too. Also if i screw up on something please point it out..i don't like having them and not noticing(issues like the wrong type of their)

Now all that nastyness is out of the way, on to the fun stuff yah?

RP settings I like

School
Fantasy
Apocalyptic
Future
Steampunk
medieval/feudal

Characters I play/use

Demon
Mage/druid/wizard
Elf
Guy/gifted Guy
Neko
various other monsters(PM me for list semi specific)
werewolf
vampire
(That's all I can think of at the moment)

I've left this very open because while I do have a few ideas rattling around in my head i'd love to hear your ideas.

Hope to hear from you soon! ^-^