Login to your account

Thread: should i do a dance or....no?

should i do a dance or....no?

INTRODUCTION

I'm going to keep this short and to the point. I took a break from RPing because life dictated I do so but yeah, now, I'm back. I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I'm going to keep this semi-organized with lists and what not. It's not going to be crazy fancy or anything (though I'm typically one of those people who really likes pretty things. XDD) Moving on, I'll start by saying hey there and that you can call me Duchesse or any variation of it or if that isn't your cup o' tea then you can just call me Lizz. Umm, I'm a dancing, singing, piano-playing, horseback riding, traveling bookworm that hates to study and will find any excuse not to do so (ie: RPing.) Yeahh, that about sums me up in a whole sentence. XD I'm also awkward and twenty kinds of awesome....but who isn't these days? (Okay, not really the awesome but I digress...)

WRITING | I'm not a grammar nazi but I do adore words and smashing them together into those things called sentences. That's fun. Haha, anyways, I always try to match what's given to me. So, if you give me three paragraphs then you're going to get a minimum of three from me. Word count wise, my average is somewhere between 600-800 words. I can be a pretty active poster (2 times and up a day) to moderately active (once every two days) to nearly gone (once a week) but I'll always warn you ahead of time if something is going to make me only be a once a week poster. So, yeah, I don't ask for much except that you're just as courteous. If you can do that then I'll bake you loads of digital cupcakes. C:

PLOTS | I've rped just about everything from fandoms to regular old mundane reality to sci-fi so my interests are pretty varied. Below this will be lists of things I enjoy and some of them may seem a little random but smashed together and contorted into a plot then they could be potentially amazing. (IE: Space pirates that have the ability of energy bending set during a Reinassance-esque futuristic era in which they're rebelling against some grand council and looking to restore a royal lineage but have to hunt down someone with the lineage in them and she's an assassin (who has no idea she's royalty) who was caught and thrown into the ice mines but the grand council..okay, I got carried away but you get the idea.) I love plots that are character driven or that have a goal in mind (ie: save the universe from collapsing in on itself.) I don't like RPing things that are solely focused on romance very often. Twilight-esque, I am not in favor of. To be honest, it mostly depends on what it is. I fully expect there to be romance in an RP but I don't want it to be the ONLY thing. Ya know what I'm sayin'? So, if you're looking for some good ol' smut, I am not that girl. I usually am most comfortable with fade to black scenes but if it can be justified for the plot then I'm cool with it. But it has to have a purpose. As for fandoms, I'll play them but I usually just like to take things from them and put my own twist on 'em. Like the premise of 49 Days where if you were killed at the wrong time and therefore qualify for a chance to come back to life but only if you can find three 'pure' tears (that aren't connected to your family) that are cried from you from three different people within 49 days. I love drama, risk, complete chaos, the hum-drum, and whatever else kind of style rp you wanna throw my way.

in case this is TL : DR I LIKE LOADS OF GENRES, CHARACTER DRIVEN PLOTS, NOT DOWN WITH SMUT OR ROMANCE-CENTERED PLOTS, FANDOMS = YES, ORGINAL = YESYESYES, GENERAL LIST OF THINGS I'M INTERESTED IN BELOW.

CHARACTERS | My comfort zone are playing females as my main characters but I can play guy characters as well. I suck at them but I can make it to where they're serviceable. XDD I play and a lot of times prefer to play multiple characters so the more the merrier. C:

And I think that's it. If I've missed something or you've got questions then feel free to throw them at me! Oh, and I know this mostly for 1x1 threads but if you happen to be browsing by here and have a group (and you'd think I'd fit in) then feel free to throw it to me either here or in a message. So yeah, I'll just be sitting here twiddling my thumbs all clueless like until you come hither. (Who uses hither anymore without sounding awkward? Me. Duh. XDD) Oh, and if anything is italicized then that means I really, really want it at the moment.

TIME PERIODS | SETTINGS | GENRES
    Regency
    Victorian
    Elizabethan
    Modern
    Reinassance
    Middle Ages
    Colonial
    Revolutionary War-ish
    Futuristic
    Different dimensions
    Steam Punk
    Sci-Fi

FANDOMS
    Legend of Korra [makorra] [tahorra]
    The Tudors
    Sailor Moon
    Buffy The Vampire Slayer
    Pride and Prejudice
    Korean Dramas: Goong | My Princess | Full House | 49 Days | Secret Garden | My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

VAGUE THEMES/IDEAS
    Mystery | Crime solving
    Fairies
    Assassins
    Mafia
    Espionage

Pirates
    Arranged Marriages
    Prison breaks
    Space Pirates
    Energy bending

Body Swapping
    Reincarnation
    Time travel
    Twins/siblings separated at birth
    Musicians
    Gypsies
    Royalty
    Rebellion
    Last edited by duchesse; 05-07-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Legend of Korra [makorra]
    Yes! I approve of this one.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

An arranged marriage where the spouses spy on each others, perhaps? I would try my hand at futuristic on this one... How about it?