Login to your account

Thread: Bombs away!

Bombs away!

Ah gawd. An intro thing. How do I do this?

Well, for starters I'm a nice boy from England, fish and chips. All that lark. So try not to pick on me for that, it isn't my fault we have bad food and worse weather. Pretty active reader and all round bit of a rebel. Maybe I should join the alliance. :P

Been into roleplay for a few years. Nothing better then just sinking into a world you and another created. To be able to get lost in your very own little world with very little limits. It is wonderful. As long as you find someone creative enough to do so with! Oh, my passion runs deep but I tend to find that there are less and less of us roleplayers producing at a decent standard. What is a boy to do?

Very approachable and get VERY into my games. Rather, I try to keep up to date and can perform under any genre. I am a pretty nice guy so if you want to throw me a line I will be more than willing to talk your ear off. So should a good idea pop up I will jump right in. :P

On another note, I will try not to use smiles too much but I tend to use smiles like the pope abuses children. Oh gawd I hope that offends no one. Dx

Well, that is enough pish for now. Thank you all for listening and god save the queen! XD

Pope abuses children... My God you monster.

That is a fuck ton of smilies you use at will! Nice to see another UK person on here.

Hope you get settled in, people here are like super nice so feel free to get to know people and try and get in games. I also smell a star wars joke. Well played.

Checkmate.

Would you stop pointing it out every time?

Greeting and Salutations, Jack. (yeah... I'm gonna call you Jack! Even though your name probably isn't Jack! Bahaha~)

Welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of WTF! I for one, am quite fond of things hailing from your neck of the woods so to speak so I will add you to my collection! ^__^ We simply must make nice.

What do you plan on doing first? Browsing and joining some group games? Making one yourself? Opening up a one x one search thread...? All of the above?! Hah, either way... feel free to ask any questions you may want answered. And don't be shy in the OOC community!! It's the best way for us to get to know you better!

So... have fun, be creative and enjoy the show~! (I abuse squiggles like you abuse smileys.)
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Squiggles? What are the squiggles? These?~~~

That should be like a dance move or money. Heh. I think I would much rather join something. It would be much better for me. Can you suggest I join!

Tanks for responding. Thought no one would. -___-

I would really recommend Antebellum. It's a new action / adventure / fantasy game in the works, GM'ed by the lovely Jing Rawr. It's clean, informative and easy to understand... and I think with the level of excitement coming from not only the players but the GM herself is going to make this one of the more eventful and active games that WTF currently has to offer. It is still in the prep stages so you have plenty of time to apply for a character! I am a member of the game, and the others who have also applied already are a great bunch. I think you would get a lot out of it and have a hell of a lot of fun. If it does indeed strike your fancy~!

If that doesn't peak your interest I can try and recommend a few others as well! I just thought I'd start you off with one of the "newest" games I am most familiar with.

Oh! And thank you for the friend request good sir!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

You are most welcome, yeah? Nice to see smart roleplayers exsist still. That game looks like it could be boss. XP
    Seems like a smart call yeah? Give that one a bash, see how it goes. Seems like a good time to me!
    Now, I have a friend! Must tell mother dearest as soon as I can! XD

Humble Farmer With a Sword Maestra de Musica's Avatar
    Aww Snap! Hi (I'm soo late lol XD) What to say.. umm. I've been to England and ridden on the London eye. I like Random things too
    Olé!

Welcome Union Jack. I promise we shall not go all rebellious on you and kick you back across the pond with gorilla warfare. Well, we might actually. But we shall do it gently with sledgehammers and what not.

There are a lot of great games here with very in depth and immersive worlds. You will also find some light hearted and easy going things around. And you may even find extra nifty collaborative world settings which let you help to create the setting and races and gadgets and what not. Because that is awesome.