Haha, glad to hear!

Yeah. Essentially, there'll be a group of students (we'll keep it around four), who have both the money and the social-standing to, more or less, dictate how the school is run. I was also thinking that it might be fun to make the school an elite private school where almost all the students are from rich and powerful families — a setting similar to Ouran High School Host Club.

In any case, I thought it might be fun (although, a bit overdone...) to have the challenger be a scholarship student or someone that is outside the usual wealthy, elitist background.

But, the point is, the student, who's sick and tired of bowing down to the whims of the most powerful students on campus, decided to challenge/oppose the system. Maybe he stood up for someone being bullied by the elite four (haha, Pokemon reference...) or he just decided to tell them off... It doesn't really matter what we decide on, but, because he intervened or somehow made himself "visible," the leader of the elite four has turned his sight onto the challenger, which makes the challenger the target of the elite four's harassment.

And... we can... possibly start at around that point?

Aside from that, do you have a particular country you would like this to take place in? And... as for roles, I'm willing to assume more than one role (because.. from the way things are shaping up), it might be necessary to take on more characters. If you can't or don't want to play more than one primary character, that's fine! You can always change your mind as we go along in the role-play. (: