Login to your account

Thread: Bonjour and hello~ ♫

Bonjour and hello~ ♫

"Hello~, I am Monsieur Hatter. You may call me Monsieur and, or Hatter. You could even make up a nickname if you desire so. As long as it is not crude or mean, I do not mind. (For I cry easy.)", the male added in the end, giving a small wink.

"Even for a roleplaying site I know I might type odd, so I am sorry if that makes some a little indifferent towards me. (I do not bite, I swear, but it I so seem to have a bad habit of dumping tea in others' eyes.) I do type like a normal being once in a great blue moon, for like any male, I do get lazy", Hatter chuckled, finding his joke humorous.

"Now, where is that lovely mademoiselle that took my heart. I mist say, she is late!", the hatted male chimed, eyes looking around him as he waited for said miss.
    Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 10-27-2011 at 07:10 PM.

"Me? Late. Never. Okay, okay. So you caught me in a lie. I'm not all that great at being on time to things that aren't... well, life threatening." That smirk of hers was back on her face. Before she allowed him to speak another word, she placed her index finger over his lips and giggled. "Besides, I left you a gift elsewhere. You'll see what I mean, sooner or later. In fact, you might have already discovered it. But I can't be certain as I'm too busy typing over here to give a flying monkey about what's happening over there." With that, she poked her tongue out before she skipped away from him. "Nonetheless, welcome!"

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

"Flying monkeys hm?", Hatter asked in a serious tone, before breaking into a fit of chuckles. "And people make fun of me when I say 'Poppycock'!", he spoke, finding the miss's choice of words humorous and most delightful.

"Ah, excuse me. I think someone might of slipped something in my tea.", Hatter gave a silly grin, rubbing his eye with a gloved hand, as if he was brought to tears by his chuckles.

"Also thank you, mademoiselle Xavirne~. ♡ Tis' a pleasure to have you welcoming this mad fool.", the hatted male bowed, top hat in a gloved hand, behind his back. The other resting by his side.
    ╔══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╗
    ~ Mad as a Hatter ~
    ╚══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╝

I do as I promise, good sir. I told you that I would welcome you and show you the ropes of this new world. Sooner or later we will have to discuss a roleplay of sorts, should you still be interested.

As far as my choice of wording goes, it tends to vary from day to day. Some days I'm full of funny words and playful puns. Others... well, it could be quite dry. Heh. I do try avoiding the dry and boring for if I find it boring, I'm sure my partner would be just as bored.

Alas, I have grown lazy and haven't felt the need to add side actions. But I can also blame my work, which has become rather interesting. Well, interesting enough. Ha ha. It's better than doing nothing all day, which is what I was used to for quite some time now. ^^;

- hangouts -

"Sorry for a late reply, I was making dinner.", Hatter sighed, rolling down his sleeves and taking off his plain apron.

"Also yes, I am very much interested. I was actually hoping it would be my first roleplay here~.", he winked, smiling.

"And speaking of 'showing me the ropes', some questions;

Is every character made to be posted in that character pool and, or storage area for characters? Or is the pool simply for people looking for roleplays with that character(s)? And is the storage just an option?", Hatter began to asked, curious and a little to lazy to go in depth reading when he had this lovely miss.
    ~ Mad as a Hatter ~

Hello Monsieur Hatter! Welcome to WTF!

The Character Pool is mainly meant to be used to display characters people wish to play with, but either haven't found a game they want to use the character for, or are too overwhelmed (or neglect) to look for one. :3

If you want to "store" a character, there is a site-run 'game' called the Clone Warehouse where you can store a copy of your original bio, or even versions of the same bio. if you alter a character for another game and make significant changes to and want to keep a copy of that version too.

I hope this helps. :3 Welcome again!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

"Your presence is intriguing, mysterious and oddly challenging, Hatter." She spoke bluntly, furrowing her angular brow. "Which makes it all the more alluring, I believe." Taking a heavy sigh she smiled, shaking her head as if to say, 'What to do with you?'. "I am excited to have someone as unique as you join our home for little wanderers. I must say not one person has approached their welcome thread in the way you have. I believe we have a certificate of appreciation, or possibly a medal of some sort filed away... somewhere..." She began to drift off, pushing up her glasses before sifting through piles of papers and folders laid strewn across her desk. "But, we will take care of that later!" Throwing the folders behind her carelessly she gave a welcoming smile. "I can't seem to answer your questions any better than our lovely Miss Maneki has done, but I am always available to aid newcomers as best I can if you ever need any help." Clasping her hands together happily she wished to summon confetti, or possibly balloons. "Either way, this is my welcome to you! Please enjoy your stay here, and I can already see you aren't having any trouble settling in so you will do just fine~."
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 10-28-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Sorry for vanishing on you like that. I had a hectic evening yesterday. However, I see our wonderful Sharkcat has answered your questions, which relieves me of that duty. Ha ha.

- hangouts -

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

"Sorry for later replies. I planned on coming back here once I was eight-teen, to fully enjoy the whole 'blood, drugs and sex' part of some plots. But~, it seems I am beginning to lose interest in my other sites rather fast.", Hatter sighed, "Well~, enough of me ranting. Here I go to replying~.".

Neko --------------

"Hello and thank you for such an informing and warm welcome!", the hatted male grinned, "Thank you for the information. It makes sense and I will be sure to use this to my advantage.".

Schizophrenic --------------

"Hello and thank you~! I am so sorry to have left such lovely welcomes and welcomers left to collect dust!", Hatter gasped in mockery, all pointed in good humor at himself.

"I will keep you in mind if I have any questions, merci~.", he grinned, glad to know so many helpful hands were around.

Xavrine --------------

"It is fine, for I think I win for the neglecting part.", he grinned, half a sheepish smile the other half a smirk.

Brook --------------

"Hello~! And thank you, I do plan to do such!", Hatter grinned, tipping his hat in greeting and thanks.
    Last edited by Monsieur Hatter; 12-03-2011 at 04:32 PM.
    ~ Mad as a Hatter ~

"Good day to you fair sir, of mad intent. Welcome to this land full of a roleplayer's content!" The man said with a subtle smirk, his eyes betraying a gleam of intrigue. "We hope you enjoy yourself, in our fair land, full of extravagant creativity, and boldness never before seen." He bowed, tipping his hat to the hatter himself. "If ever you need a roleplay to join, I've many in stock, with slots yet filled."
    " I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray, unlimited blade works. "

Hola y como esta?!

I am The Cave Dweller but in Mexico...they call me Gordo. I do not know what it means but the locals respect me greatly....so great that the restaurants close the moment I enter so I get it all to myself...and the chefs all know me by name!

Anyway...my welcome is a little late so....*retreats into cave*

True --------------

"Hmm~, I do say, what a fine gentleman.", Hatter smiled, "And yes, I am in a dire need of roleplays. Would you not mind this mad fool to take part in one (or more) of your many?". He asked, raising a brow as a smirk was brought to his lips. Almost mocking his good friend the Cheshire cat.

"As well, thank you for the welcome. I adore meeting new people.", the hatted male hummed, a sly and mysterious gleam showing in his eyes.

Cole --------------

"Late of not, thank you kind sir.", Hatter smiled, tipping his hat to the male.

"May we meet again.", he spoke, waving as the other retreated back into a cave. Odd. Hatter did notice the land mark til' now. Shrugging the hatted male went on with his day.
    ~ Mad as a Hatter ~