Login to your account

Thread: Hello?

Hello?

I don't know what to say really. I have some experience with roleplaying. I still consider myself to be a beginner. So...go easy on me? I'm looking forward to RPing with you guys, and get to know at least a few members.

And that's about all I can think of.

Welcome to WTF. I think people here are pretty easy going and no one will really go hard on you.

There are lots of great games you can find by rolling around on the forums or just searching through the list. What sort of experience have you got? Forum type roleplaying or some other sort? Is there anything in particular that you enjoy?

I think you'll find that people here are quite friendly and fun to hang about with. Bunch of great people here. It's a little slow right now (being the holidays and all), but you'll probably get at least three or four other welcomes.

Bwah ha ha. Looks like you're getting a double douse of me today! First on your profile and then here... well, unless you check here first. O_o Anyway, welcome again! I see that you and Awkward know each other so, if you're amazing like that crazy foo, then I'm sure we'll get along just great. >> Awkward cannot know of this praise... << Tis a secret. SHHHHHHHHSHWEHSHHHH!

>.> I had some sugar this morning.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome! I hope you'll like it here. Have fun!
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Greetings and Salutations newcomer! :B

Oh, silly! I think you'll do just fine. "U dont look lyk some1 who types lyk this" so by no means should you worry that anyone would be hard on you~. Not all members here are advanced, or even intermediate! I've seen a lot of members who are returning to the world of rp after years of absence, so many of us are just focusing on having fun... not being perfect. :3 So please, enjoy yourself and have fun! Create some characters, join some games or maybe even create your own!

I hope to see you around, Kiddo. <3 (I love that username)
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.