I wish I knew how it happened. It was so infuriating b/c I had purposefully kept the foundation WITH me to prevent it from doing anything weird (I heard a lot of stories about the container being crap, so I wanted to take some precautions). It exploded inside my purse and got all over everything (thank god, my phone was in my pocket). Destroy UD (but not really because I love them).

Once you get started with makeup, it's so hard to get out of the money-blackhole. You can never have too much of anything and you never hit pan on anything. /cries

Yes, there is a Skinfood in Valley Fair (first floor). If you ever manage to try the Dr. G BB cream (Hydra Intensive BB Cream), I totally recommend it. It's a thicker consistency with a slight gray-cast, but it has really good coverage and, for me, it has good wearability (I have combination skin, but I don't get incredibly oily; just a little during summer).

Also, I think it's so awesome that, even in this really tiny community, you can run into someone who, more or less, is in the same area as you, haha.