Login to your account

Thread: Newbie here [GASP! SHOCKER!]

Newbie here [GASP! SHOCKER!]

Hey everyone, name's Ophelia. I'm a newcomer to WTFRPG but have been RPing for the past 3 years casually. I joined this website after having it recommended to me by my old time buddy and T1 rival which some of you may know on here as AlexSilverX so... <.< I expect you to reply to this, bro. I am looking forward to having a good time I'm currently doing a major in nursing and a minor in health/physical education, so I may not be on daily like I'd love to be once the semester starts in september.

My favorite RPs are action/fantasy, but I'm an even bigger fan of original/unique ideas.

Welcome to the board! (:

Apologies for keeping this message short, but I'm on my phone. In any case, glad to see members inviting their friends to the community! And, that's wonderful—your fields of study. I actually know a few friends who are employed as nurses and, for the most part, really enjoy their job. I think, one of them, is part of the Doctor w/o Borders program (but works in the capacity of a nurse or something). (:

Very cool, very cool!

Well, hope to see you around the board! If not in a game together than maybe in the general chatter sections. ;D

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
    what is essential is invisible to the eye.

TUMBLR.

Greetings and welcome to WTF!

Hopefully you're busy schedule won't keep you away from us for too long and hopefully we don't pull you away from your studies! I know how hard it is to try and juggle school with some sort of fun, and especially with roleplaying, it's definitely a challenge!

Be sure to drop by the 'Shooting the Breeze' forum if you just want to hang out and chit chat. If you're looking to jump into some roleplays right away, you can always see who is recruiting or even lurk about some of the OOC threads.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as everyone is more than happy to help!

Hiya-hi! It's always so nice to see a new face on the board. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelia View Post
    Hey everyone, name's Ophelia. I'm a newcomer to WTFRPG but have been RPing for the past 3 years casually. I joined this website after having it recommended to me by my old time buddy and T1 rival which some of you may know on here as AlexSilverX so... <.< I expect you to reply to this, bro. I am looking forward to having a good time I'm currently doing a major in nursing and a minor in health/physical education, so I may not be on daily like I'd love to be once the semester starts in september.

My favorite RPs are action/fantasy, but I'm an even bigger fan of original/unique ideas.
    Welcome to the site ! I hope you enjoy yourself here :3! I would love to roleplay with you some time :3!

Thank you everyone and nice to meet you all, I look forward to interacting with you on here.

Said no one in the history of everything.

A [belated] welcome to you dearest, glad you found the place.
    I freak out about 15 minutes into reading anything about the earth's core
    when I realize it's right under me.