Login to your account

Thread: So guess what (searching)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So guess what (searching)

I just realized I'm looking for someone to 1x1 with. Like I've mentioned before, I'm a long-time player, though I haven't played anything in a while.

So. Yes.

LIMITATIONS
    • I'm pretty much open to anything, since my field of expertise is pretty... narrow. I realize not many members here are history geeks - not to mention the specific times in history I'm a geek of, so - open to suggestions. The one thing I am not open to, however, is fantasy. Of any kind. The only exception I am willing to make in that area is Carnivale-themed fantasy.
    • I love bouncing ideas off of people, whether it's for plots of characters. Plot with me - don't be a stranger. Since I don't want to force my very specific interests on anyone, it would be great if you have a vague idea of what you want to do. If not, well, then it's forcing history down your throat. That being said - if we are doing something historical, I can't work with anything that is very clearly historically incorrect. I just can't do it. Obviously I'm open to interpretations, but within good taste.
    • I love sci-fi and post-apocalyptic scenarios, but only if they're really, really, really good. Other than that, they're treated the same as fantasy in my book.
    • No one-liners. Personally I enjoy writing long comments, and while you don't have to follow my league - be respectful enough to put some thought into your comments.
    • I'm all for adult scenes, whether violent or sexy, but I don't do explicit sexual themes unless with players I'm comfortable with. So, no sex scenes for starters. Maybe later.
    • I'm all for dark themes. Sinners of any kind would be more than welcome!
    • I'm currently on vacation, but usually, I'm swamped with school for most of my day. Progress would be a little slow, but I can promise a minimum of one comment per day, if not more.

PREFERENCES
    Aside from no fantasy - none. I'm not really big on playing fandoms, but, if you feel like it would be good, I'm into:

• Band of Brothers (I play a mean Doc Roe)
    • The Long Firm (and a meaner Harry Starks)
    • Inglourious Basterds (the meanest Bear Jew)
    • The Road (the most angsty post-apocalyptic novel\movie I ever read\watched)
    • Boardwalk Empire (never played, but willing to try)
    • Sons of Anarchy (ditto)

And I suppose that's pretty much it. So hit me up with a message! Or something. Yay!
    Last edited by starkandskinny; 04-06-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    Every man is evil, yes, every man's a liar
    An unashamed with a wicked tongue sing in the Black Soul Choir