Hi, I'm a new player, Heu--pronounced "hey, you", and sometimes spelled Heiyuu in certain areas of the roleplay community. I've been roleplaying since...

Well, what is roleplaying? If I count sidewalk chalk games of Dungeonmaster, then since I was six. If we start from my first slave RPs on Gaiaonline, then I was fourteen. However, my true love has been, for the past three years, the World of Darkness series of tabletop RPGs, from White Wolf.

I've been playing them online since I was 18, focusing on mortal and changeling characters.

That doesn't mean I don't like fandom RP, though. Lately, I've been playing with fandom characters on Livejournal (which is a very different system than I'm used to). It's been a treat!

And now I'm here. As you can see, I'm literate, and when motivated, I can offer long, detailed posts. However, I tend toward shorter, snappier posts, because of the WoD chats.

I play characters from all parts of the gender spectrum--I've had a genderqueer mage, a male Wolf-Blood, and many female characters. I also like all genres. So, if you think I'd be useful in your game, here I am!