Login to your account

Thread: :The Duchuss' Dog: (( A L34V3M3T0D13 and Venin666 RP ))

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

:The Duchuss' Dog: (( A L34V3M3T0D13 and Venin666 RP ))

"Will that be all, Amia-sama?" a timid, cracking voice from behind the woman asked. Amia Von Blake gracefully turned around and walked up to the poor little human and started circling him as if he were a science experiment. She had known this particular servant for many years and for many years, he had known her. As she reached forward and trailed her long pale fingers across the man's shoulders, she could sense him wanting to cringe in fear. He could tell that she was hungry. As Amia grinned, she let him see her erect fangs.
    "Actually, my darling..." She dug her nails into his neck and watched as his eyes went wide. The blood trickled down his bare collar bone and disappeared under his scarlet red shirt. She giggled as he gasped for air and watched him fall to the ground, clasping his wound.
    "Please, Amia-sama! Spare me! Please!" She licked her top lip, drawing blood from her own tongue and could hardly bare to hold back any longer listening to his pleas. In a flash, she was on her hands and knees in front of his limp body, ravaging his being apart and messily getting his blood everywhere. When she was done, she breathed out slowly.
    "Tsk, tsk." Something from behind her sounded. Amia was surprised and hissed in the direction, seeing that it was only her brother. "Didn't we teach you to be more clean about things?" As he said 'we', Amia rolled her eyes knowing he was referencing her other brothers who enjoyed aggravating her. She sighed and walked up to him, not caring in the slightest that her brand new dress was covered in blood.
    "Michail, if you don't mind, I would very much like to go clean up." She said lifelessly. He raised a perfect eyebrow and ran a hand through Amia's long brunette hair.
    "Such a pretty doll, you are..." He smiled maniacally. Amia narrowed her eyes and pushed his hand away, barging past him.
    In a matter of less than an hour, she was looking as porcelain as ever. She had her maids pick out what she would wear and dress her. As she stepped out onto her balcony in her frilly white night-dress, she couldn't help but wonder about what Michail has said. Am I really nothing more than a doll to them?... she thought, leaning over the balcony and looking across the forest that was the mansion's backyard.
    Last edited by L34V3M3T0D13; 07-04-2011 at 02:11 AM.