• i love this formatting freedom.

i'm veriloquent or any variation you think would be cool, endearing or whatever you were hoping for. it'll probably blow right over my head though. trust me, most internet jokes tend to die the moment they're written and any accompanying explanation is usually a guarantee joke-killer. probably. maybe you're more skilled than i am. i wouldn't doubt it.

i like a good book, sharp wit, and polite decorum. i'm a fan of slow, easy beats and don't mind a bit of social dancing. i'm a student, an aspiring teacher, and a language enthusiast. but, if you ask me what languages i know, i'll laugh and redirect the question to something else. i play a fair amount of video games (nothing obsessive, that's for sure) and i enjoy long walks on the beach, chocolate-dipped strawberries, and a chilled can of beer (i know, i'm keeping it real classy).

and, it should go without saying (but maybe not), i fancy myself a writer in my free time. i like to tell stories, craft characters, and explore a world not seen or felt. i like mystery. i like action. i love drama. but i love tragedy more.

so. hey. i'm new, you're not, let's go out for a drink or two at the local club—cover fee is gonna be on me. (in case you missed it, this is a clever way for me to let you that i'm over twenty-one). ♥