Lol I'm laughing at how helpless I am right now

My name is Sarah and I really just stumbled across this site. School is out for the summer and had the urge to role play. I searched around on dA for a good hour but I couldn't find anything... fitting?

I don't mean this in an arrogant way, it's just that they role play various animes and they don't update often. Plus they type in "text speak" and are incredibly... angsty.

I don't have much experience with RPing, so I'm not one to talk.

Uhm... I enjoy creative RPs. I'm quite awkward so I stumble over myself even at "in-game compliments". That's why I don't enjoy one-on-one role playing. I love imagery, I think sword fights are the best haha.

Sometimes it is hard for me to be creative. I have tons of ideas that get stuck in my head, hopefully this will help me get them out

Besides that, I love to talk to people, I get off track a lot and I'm very shy. lol I have major depressive disorder and social anxiety - so if you can get beyond that, I'm sure we'll get along well! lol

Feel free to message me and get to know me if you want! I'm generally an open person, so I'll tell you pretty much anything you want to know haha

At the moment I'm trying to figure out how to join a particular RP ;;OTL