Login to your account

Thread: Updated: 7/23 - Looking.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Updated: 7/23 - Looking.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
    My name is Nhi but call me Shara if you like. I guess I should tell you a few facts about me. I am fourteen years old (Almost 15 <3), in case you have a problem role playing with someone younger/older. I live in Oklahoma, which is in the CST, or the Central Standard Time zone. I have five goldfish. What does that have to do with anything? Nothing, but I felt like sharing.

Okay, so now that you know a little more about me, let's get moving to what kind of partner I am looking for. Don't worry, my standards aren't that high, I don't think.

Requirements:

- Not going to say literate because everyone seems to define this word differently. This is what I'm looking for: Be able to add detail, correct spelling and grammar most of the time, and able to respond correctly. What do I mean? Well, I mean I expect you to actually read though my post, all of it, and then respond to it appropriately. Yeah, I know it sounds stupid but there are a few stupid people out there. Also, there are a lot of spell check websites out there you can use. So use them.

- NO BEGINNERS. Sorry. It's just not going to work.

- Post length. Okay, I'm not going to set a must-have standard here. I would like to have at least three paragraphs, but you know what? It's impossible to have three paragraphs for every, single, post. So, sometimes you may have to post only one. Just give me enough to work with, because if you don't, it's going to die. I don't want another funeral.

- About posting, please at least twice a week. That's not asking for much. Really. On that note, the only day I will never be able to post on is Saturday. I have to work that day.
    + ALSO, I do not want one that goes too fast. I won't be able to do one like that.
    ++ Also also, If you don't tell me that you're going to be gone for a X amount of time, I will send you an angry message and discontinue the RP.

- Pictures, colors, blah blah blah. I don't care if your post is pretty. Mine will have a little color and a few symbols. If you do one, don't make it cluttered, or use a HUGE picture.

- Character gender. Really, I don't care because I can do both. If you prefer female/male, fine with me. However, be aware because for some of the pairings, we may have to take on a few extra characters and I expect you to be flexible.

- Be creative, because I don't want to think of everything by myself, and friendly. And when I say that, don't mean we have to become bestfriendsforeverinthewholeinternet. What I mean is that you actually talk to me from time to time, to discuss the plot or just talk about our day.

Finally, let's get moving to the most important thing: Ideas. Okay, I have a few ideas already but I'm up for almost anything. I don't bite, just tell me your idea and maybe we can make it work. For most of the anime and manga ideas, I would like to do OC's.
    Also, there is a list of pairings with a definition of a few of the creatures under the pairing (Under spoilers). We will go by the definition if you wish to do the pairing, but I am willing to change it a little of course. Source for the definitions from http://www.mythicalcreaturesguide.com/

General Genres that I like-
    - ROMANCE. ;D
    - Adventure
    - Fantasy

Key
    +++++ - Will love you forever if you do this one.
    ++++ - Let's do it!
    +++ - Eh, I guess we could do this one.
    ++ - Ehhhhhh...maaaybe.
    + - Convince me by telling me how awesome it would be and give me a plot. Or at least half of one.
    Strike - Already doing it with someone.
    * - I have a plot.

Anime-
    La Corda D'Oro +++

Games-

- Mana Khemia ( 1 or 2 ) +++++
    - Summon Night ( 1 or 2 ) ++++
    - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World +++
    - Pokemon ++++

Ideas, or whatever -

- Ghost x Human +
    - Marta x OC ++++
    - Richter Sarrim x OC +++
    - Kevin x OC +++++

- Loyal Servant x Royal ++
    - Kidnapping +
    - Run away Princess x Pirate +
    - Witch x Master ++++
    -Demon x Human +++

- Kitsune x Hunter ++
    Spoiler Spoiler

- Oni x Summoner/Female human ++++
    Spoiler Spoiler

- Selkie x Captain ++
    Spoiler Spoiler

Now, here is a list of things I will absolutely will not do, because I don't want to or because I lack the ability to.

Will not!

- Yuri / Yaoi
    - Anything higher than PG14
    - Historical
    - Instant love
    - Harem
    - Zombies
    - Horror
    Last edited by Shara; 07-26-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Current Obsession(s):
    Getting back to Role playing!