10 points for anyone who gets the reference of my title...

Hey All! Introducing myself in the late hours of the evening as will be the case for me while my days are busy with this that and the other thing.

I'm so glad to have found a roleplaying community like this one where the focus is mainly roleplay and not a forum with a roleplay section.

I'm game for pretty much any RP with any setting. I mostly do in forum RP but as i think i understand there's more than just that here. And I'd be glad to learn how that works as well. Don't worry, i learn or pick up on things quickly. As for RP that happens offline I've done a bit of DnD and I'm always trying to find time for more of it.

As i've said above i'll rp any setting but my favorites are fantasy and sci-fi. With either an adventure, or i've done some romances that I've enjoyed. And as much as I'd like to be able too I cannot really LARP already known characters but any tips on doing that or anything else is always welcome

As I'm sure i didn't make this first intro post right any and all questions will be answered asaist(as soon as i see them)