Login to your account

Thread: I'm a Sagittarius who likes chocolate and long walks on the beach (Bunch of 1x1 req)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm a Sagittarius who likes chocolate and long walks on the beach (Bunch of 1x1 req)

A little about me
    Am I 23 year old nerd, who is trying to get into school and become a teacher. And if not, then a nurse.
    Been roleplaying on and off for I don't know how many years. More then five at least.
    I like games/Rps with plots but then again, my all time favorite rp was a spontaneous one, so there you go.

What I do;
    Basically anything, I'm really pretty new with romance though,
    which I think a bunch of you guys know ^^; So I would love someone to "practice" with.
    Gotta practice to get better, right?

What I don't do;
    Manga/Anime Fandoms.

Reason; I don't really watch anime or read manga, and thus, doing fandoms would be very hard.

Other
    I can write fairly short replies (though most often two paragraphs) so post lenghts isn't really something that bothers me, as long as there is something to reply to. I don't care about literacy, but ask that you just give your text a quickie spell check.

I'll probably be able to post at least 3-4 times a week.

If you want to add romance in the rp, you should probably know I'll only play female. I am completely daft when it comes to understanding guys.

Settings
    Space !
    Fantasy (both medieval and urban)
    Movies and TV- Harry Potter, Underworld, Supernatural.

that's all I can think off atm, but I am very open to suggestions! :)
    Last edited by Impish; 03-20-2012 at 06:46 PM.