Login to your account

Thread: This Girl Needs a Life, But She's Going to Ask For An RP Instead

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On a bookshelf. Perched there like a bird.

This Girl Needs a Life, But She's Going to Ask For An RP Instead

Hello! I'm Sure, and I've been on here since June or July-ish. I really don't remember at all actually, because I'm on this website at least once a day.

A little bit about me you should know: I migrated over here from GaiaOnline, but I haven't been on that website since last year. I'm in my late middle school years and an avid watcher of anime and an artist. I'm currently attempting to write a book, but all of them have been futile.

But that is not the point. I have been interested in 1x1 role plays, but I'm a bit afraid to ask for one. So I got over my fear and decided that I'd make this thread, and sell myself out for prostitut- I mean role playing. (I make strange jokes, so don't take me seriously.)

I will do almost anything you like, but not-
    Anything that's sexual, too cliche` or has to do with pre-existing anime characters. I really don't like roleplaying fantasy, but I could do it if I am asked.

I love my realistic roleplays. They are like my gate to another world... I base all of my characters on observations made on my friends, and while they are all like living anime characters (I am VERY guilty of that as well...) they still have very real emotions. No one just goes, "Oh, I love you, let's go out."

And if it has happened, well, I don't like it.

And no sparkly vampires. Actually, no vampires at all. I don't like the creatures. If you want to roleplay as one and I go as an elf, we could do some kind of love-hate thing. That would be funny...

I will do-
    homosexual pairings
    anthromorph/or other fantasy characters
    Elves (I love elves)
    Pre-arranged marriages
    Anything Sci-Fi (Like Eureka. I won't play their characters, but I love their setting)
    Murderer/Jail keeper
    Any love-hate relationships
    Prince/Pauper

If you give me a starting idea and its not on the list, its prbably because I've been so scatter-brained. Don't worry- I don't forget to post in roleplays though. You talk to me about an idea that's not on the list and I like it, we might be able to do it. Seriously.

My level of literacy is all based on you. If you write long detailed paragraphs, with good dialogue, I'll do that too. If you write crappy, small paragraphs- well, I try to pull you out of your shell and make you write more.

I am in dire need of a good roleplay.
    Last edited by Omlyt; 03-26-2012 at 09:12 PM.