Hey gang. :3

I know I've mentioned a few (billion) times that I'll have a trip coming up next month. It means something to you users because I'll be online less often and not at all for a few travel days. Beyond that, for a few days before, I'll be frantically packing and double-checking that I'm remembering to do everything before I leave so...

I need to not have to worry about choosing from the full-featured games to choose our Featured Roleplays for that week (and also, during the week I'll be traveling home in August).

My personal choices are between:

- Use the WTF Multiverse and Clone Warehouse games as features.
or
- Pull a random selection of five games previously Featured out of a hat and use those.

I'm also leaving an option in the poll for "other" in case you have another idea (other than "choose my game " or "just choose the games you haven't yet" because the first one is cute, but no it doesn't work that way, and the second would water down what it means to be Featured if it just goes to anyone). ^^;

Anyway - I'm leaving this in your hands, WTFians. xD (Hey, we need a name for the userbase. WTFians good? Got a better one?) Whatever we do for this may determine what I do for the return trip. We'll see how it works.