Login to your account

Thread: Wild & Illegal [1x1] [gay]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wild & Illegal [1x1] [gay]

✖ ✖ London calling to the underworld...
    ✖ ✖ ✖ Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls!

Name's Ray, age is 22, profession is engineer/IT analyst, location is Brazil.
    8+ years of roleplaying experience... Currently in search of a promising, outstanding partner.
    Recently migrated to WTFRPG and I can't deny I already love it. So far I have only enjoyed of it's codes and structure, seeing as the partner who invited me here was from elsewhere... I am now much interested in meeting and enjoying WTF's community. Please welcome me!

My cravings:
    xx 1st person speech.
    xx Rock n' roll plot (2012, 1972, fucked up band in a trailer, sex, drugs and rock n roll, hippies, etc).
    xx Also interested in themes that are wild and, most importantly, illegal: Drugs, alcohol, complete fuck ups, runaways, gangs, street fights, rebellion, terrorism, robbers, immigrants, sexual disorders, sexual traumas, abusive families, motorbike races, car races, crashed cars, con artists, overdoses, teen murderers, etc.

Seriously, I want to play a fucking wild character with a horrible personality and lacking morals.
    I'd kill for a partner who'd want to put up a character just as wild.

✖ ✖ Nice boys don't play rock n'roll...

► LITERACY
    I want all literacy you can give me. You know, quality and quantity. Either you give me both, or you give me nothing at all. Good grammar, good structure. Long, juicy posts that move the plot forward, that twist (and turn!) the story... You should know the drill.

► NARRATIVE
    My kingdom for FIRST person. Past or present tense, I don't care. If you're awesome enough, I don't mind third person, but I'd kill for first.

► GENDER & SEXUALITY
    Only interested in playing bisexual, homosexual, transvestite and transsexual MALES. Do not want to play females or with female characters (side and npc's are cool, naturally)!

► ENGAGEMENT
    Long term, please.

► PLANNING
    Let's plan! Planning is the word.. Let's get together and start a random brainstorm. Let's joke about our settings and our characters and throw at each other the craziest, most out-there ideas. Good things will come from it. Good plots will come from it. Twists will come form it. Want my msn/aim/yim/gtalk? Please ask.

► STARTING
    I don't have any issues with it. If you do, tell me and we'll plot the beginning in a way it'll be more reasonable for me to start.

► REALISM
    Even for fantasy or sci-fi, I like my dose of realism. That means things have to be overall coherent... Italians don't speak English, Japanese women don't rule the mafia, US didn't win the Vietnam war, Brazil doesn't snow. Naturally, a few literacy freedom here and there does not hurt anyone and I myself do it, I just ask us to keep our feet mostly on the ground. =)
    On that note, I also prefer real people (models) pictures over anime pictures, because of the realism feel, although that's not a must.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✖ The Who ✖ Deep Purple ✖ David Bowie ✖ The Clash ✖ Creedence Clearwater Revival ✖ The Smiths ✖ Sex Pistols ✖ The Police ✖ Guns n' Roses ✖ The Scorpions ✖ Eagles ✖ The Rolling Stones ✖ Led Zeppelin ✖ Pink Floyd ✖ The Beatles ✖ Social Distortion ✖ Queen ✖ AC/DC ✖ Bee Gees ✖ Kiss ✖ Iggy Pop ✖ Lou Reed ✖ The Doors ✖ Van Halen ✖ Jimi Hendrix ✖ The Cure ✖
    Last edited by ray murata; 02-01-2012 at 11:23 PM.