Login to your account

Thread: "Hey, now that you're home... write with me?" [A 1x1 Search]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Hey, now that you're home... write with me?" [A 1x1 Search]

"A little introduction..."

In the real world, I'm what they call a slacker, a hermit... but here in the roleplay world I'm a punctual no-lifer. What this means is I have no restraints, I will be online at least once a day. And even if I do have business to attend to, I inform anyone I am writing with! So I will never just disappear and leave you staring at a story that will never move. By no means do I assume you will be online as much as I, writing with me is a very stress free experience and I am very flexible.

But I am honest, I don't want to waste your time, and if I sense we won't mesh as writers, I will tell you. If we get to a point in our story that I feel like the writing is becoming work, it's losing it's spark, I will tell you and we can work on fixing the problem as opposed to just letting it awkwardly die as I fill you with excuses as to why I never post. I respect you.

I will offer up anything my mind has to offer, but I love to work with people. Feel free to give me ideas, take some of my ideas and maybe throw your own twist on things. Two minds are better than one! And this is an experience for the both of us, I don't want to be selfish and only cater to my interests and desires.

Yes, I love to write. Sometimes I can get carried away enough to write and write to the point I cannot stop. And I will go ahead and assume you love to write. (Appropriate grammar is a given.) I won't force you to write more than the moment calls for, but will be disappointing if your posting lacks substance.

"...Let us begin."

I will play male and female characters.

I am alright with adding / playing secondary roles as well.

When playing a game involving romance aspects, I am not partial to instant romance, I desire depth in every aspect of my games. I will play hetero, girl x girl and male x male pairings.

My Girl x Girl Rule:
    I play a convincing Seme, but will play an Uke upon request. and for those who aren't familiar with these terms, here is a quick definition of the two. (The definitions vary all over the place, this is just the simplest way I can explain.)

Seme - Dominant, aggressive, possessive, ect.

Uke - Submissive, usually more outwardly affectionate.

Pairings
    (PLEASE MAKE SUGGESTIONS~!)

Modern
    Musician / Fan
    Public School Student / Private School Student
    Neighbor / Neighbor
    Teacher / Student
    Tutor / Student
    Prep / Delinquent
    Foreign Exchange Student / Student
    Mafia Family Member / Child of Head of Investigation
    Kidnapped for Money / Kidnapper

Fantasy

Royalty / Peasant
    Human / Ghost
    Human / Vampire (Non sparkly ones.)
    Vampire / Lycan
    Demon / Demon (Kitsune, Tengu, ect. not just the traditional)
    Human / Demon

Post-Apocalyptic
    Survivor / Survivor

Sci-Fi
    Andriod / Human
    Military Officer / Soldier
    Experiment / Scientist

I am not interested in...
    Canon characters.

I am interested in...
    Long term.

FANDOM
    (( OC's and use the plot / setting. ))

Anime / Manga
    Deadman Wonderland
    Strike Witches
    Black Butler
    Black Bird
    Ceres
    Darker Than Black
    Gantz
    Gurren Lagann
    He Is My Master
    His and Her Circumstances
    Karin
    Needless
    Pretear
    Steins;Gate
    Corpse Princess
    Bamboo Blade
    Candy Boy
    Chobits
    Destiny of the Shrine Maiden
    Elfen Lied
    Fruits Basket
    High School of the Dead
    NANA
    Negima!
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Strawberry Panic
    Uta no Prince-sama
    xxxHolic
    Paranoia Agent
    Ooku: The Inner Chambers
    Otomen

Video Games
    Persona
    Deus Ex
    Skyrim
    Dragon Age
    Resident Evil
    Pokemon

Detailed Plot Ideas
    (( This is where I will put detailed versions of ideas. ))

Anarchy
    Genres: Modern, Dark, Revolution
    Setting: Present Day, New Jersey.

The plot would be very character oriented, meaning that the story will be driven by the actions of the main characters. The story revolves around (minimum 2 - maximum 4) characters who have all been brought together through a young adult male named Clyde. The characters form a rebellious duo or group that begin vandalizing the city around them but the random acts of rebellion soon escalate as Clyde reveals that he has more than just common punk ideas in mind. Is he mad? Does he need to be hospitalized? Or is he an inspiring philosopher who's words can persuade your character to take part in an upcoming "revolution"?

Character(s) I wish to play: Clyde, a twenty-two year old male with a shady reputation. Anyone who knows of him either sees him as a "forward thinker with a persuasive tongue" or a "wandering mental case". He is sick of the way the world has become and wants nothing more than to usher in a revolution resulting in it's rebirth.
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 11-23-2012 at 04:04 AM.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.