Login to your account

Thread: Semi-Literate/Advanced Role-Play Search|Possibly looking For Group Role-Play

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Semi-Literate/Advanced Role-Play Search|Possibly looking For Group Role-Play

Hi everyone, I am Sparkles and I am on the search for role-plays. This is my perniment thread so if you see the large number of how many pages there is don't walk away I am still looking and always looking in fact. I like a lot of role-plays to keep myself busy and to keep myself from getting stressed out so role-playing is my sanctuary. Now, one thing about myself to tell you at first hand is, I'm an easy person to talk to and get along with. So please do not be afraid to talk to me and post in my thread.

Before we get down to the requirements, I'd like to share a little biography about myself with the writing business. First off is, I am not as young as you think. Or maybe I am. I am seventeen years old. Before you push the back arrow button on your browser, just hear me out?
    I consider myself to be a writer in progress. Writing is my passion and my life and I hope one day to write a book that will get published. I will even post a sample of my writing to show you what skills I have and if you think I am good enough for you if you would like. I have been writing since I was in 1st grade so I was about six or seven when I began to write. So basically I have been writing my whole life, or as long as I could remember.

Literacy:

Spoiler Spoiler

Requirements:

Spoiler Spoiler

If you have read everything in my thread and understand and meet my requirements please post the word bubblegum at the top of your post.

Group Role-Plays
    For those who prefer groups, I will share my knowledge to what I look for in a group role-play. I haven't done one in a long time so I might be a little timid when it comes to group role-plays.

Spoiler Spoiler

Last edited by Fuu-Chan; 09-08-2012 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Title & Group Role-play Info