It was gonna hit eventually!

This takes place a few years after Luke defeats the emperor and starts his own Jedi Academy.

Main story is the Sith are growing in number and the Jedi are finding it more and more difficult to keep peace in the universe but then the Jedi learn of Special individuals known as 'Force Chosen' They are born with strange marks but they are invisible until these individuals discover the power within them. One of these Chosen could have a mark of Speed meaning they can use the force to speed up greatly (normaly a person would only speed up a little bit) or a mark of Blades giving them great swordplay skills.

However the Sith have found out aswell and are now searching for the chosen aswell trying to turn them to the dark side or kill them. So far the sith have located a few but are yet to set their plan in motion. The Jedi are currently un-aware of the Sith plan but they are serching for the chosen aswell to try and protect them.

So far both sides don't know how many marks there are but they will search no matter how man there are.

Known marks:
Speed
Lightning
Rage
Sheilding
Blades
Manipulation
Healing

That's all I got, I dunno what mark I'm gonna dibs though i'll do a list of unknown marks when I think of them