Login to your account

Thread: Lookie what I found.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face Lookie what I found.

Hey everyone.

I'm Artsy. Seventeen, and avid role player when I have the time. Currently, I'm yanking myself away from Skyrim in order to write this post. I'm addicted to that game. Bethesda rules, cough cough.

Anyway, I guess I'm not too different from everyone else. I am a senior in high school, I want to be an illustrator, and I like to knit, travel, or teach myself new skills.

Current project: Learning to play the piano.

I have a super weak spot for "The Beatles". In fact, my favorite song is "Happiness Is A Warm Gun".

This month I'm participating in Nanowrimo, although I kinda put that adventure off for the last week. D: I have a blog, and I'm a Gemini. Gosh, this introduction thread is so scattered. xD

As a role player, I like 1x1's more and more. I haven't done a group rp in... years, maybe. lol If I did do one, I'd like for it to be small, and for me to know the writers. Some genres am highly interested in, include, steampunk, dieselpunk, and post apocalyptic.

Umm... What else? Oh, I'm an artist. I love creating things. Seriously. And I'm also a cheesecake addict.

Much love,
    Art
    Last edited by Artsy; 11-22-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Grammar/spelling errors