Login to your account

Thread: S P A R K L E S Wants Role-plays

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face S P A R K L E S Wants Role-plays

Hello everybody S P A R K L E S here! As some of you or most of you can tell, I am new here but that doesn't mean my role-playing skills are horrible and i know nothing about role-playing. I have been role-playing for maybe almost 3 years. I know that doesn't seem that long. Though even though i haven't role-played long i have been writing my own stories basically ever since i was in school. I can write a lot mostly depending on my inspiration and if the role-play grabs my attention enough for me to spend minutes posting a long post. The most I can write is more then 8 paragraphs such as my story for example at www.polkadothousecat.blogspot.com
    Like everybody else i make mistakes here and there but no one is perfect we all make mistakes right? Anyways I always and i mean always spell check my grammar. I don't spell check once i spell check practically 5 or more times to make sure it is readable and to see if i had made any mistakes. I have no restrictions in role-playing I am fine with teen pregnancy(that one i do often its actually quite fun xD ) drugs, abuse I will pretty much do the impossible n.n I play all beings doesn't matter what kind it is I will do them. I have yet to play werewolves but I am willing to try. I am very open minded. I can play all genders and sex orientation but usually i prefer to play one rather then the other depending on the role-play.
    Feel free to suggest any ideas you have I'm All Ears.

I do not mind adult scenes.
    Last edited by Fuu-Chan; 09-08-2011 at 07:52 AM.