Login to your account

Thread: Creation From Destruction

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Humble Farmer With a Sword Riku27's Avatar
    Well now that I have sometime to myself I have sometime to write some stuff down. I met the other heroes and they seem like a good bunch of people.

Rynn (Fire)-A fun person, can have a temper at times but I'm more than certain she has the best interest of the clan at heart.

Don't Know Her Name (Light)-Seems really emotional at times, wish she would open up to the clan. I know she'd be accepted by everyone. Shockingly reminds me of my sister, it's nice.

Nick (Dark)-Seemed really moody at first, but has seemed to open up some which is good. He did get REALLY close to my face...I'm not okay with this

Gavyn (Water)-Gavyn is an extremely nice person! I want to get to know her some more, I know that us two combined could cause some serious damage using our powers together. I would like to get to know her more she seems like a really nice person, and she is an awesome cook!

Jenna (Lightning)-Very powerful nice person, surprisingly a good dancer

Li'ing (Ice)-A very quiet man but he seems pleasant enough. I feel bad that he was stuck with a tiara
    Last edited by Riku27; 09-03-2011 at 09:03 AM.