Login to your account

Thread: Roleplay with the Moon

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jaunty Journeyman MoonKissedFlower's Avatar

Roleplay with the Moon

ιитяσ∂υ¢тισи

Welcome to my request page~ I am Moon, I have actually only been role playing for about a year but I am an avid writer and have been writing since about the sixth grade. I have developed a style i think pretty quickly and am ready to go.

I am currently about to start my 4th year of college, studying ASL interpreting. I am also a lifeguard almost year round. So please be patient if i fail to post in a long while (but that also being said i do like to post regularly and I like the same from my partners) if however i fail to post in a while please PM or leave a comment and I'll try to get right on it :]

I guess I consider myself Semi-lit to literate. I like details, grammar, punctuation. Everyone's human so mistakes are fine i just don't want a page full of crap i can't read. This also means that i like length. at least a paragraph, although i prefer more. One liners drive me nuts and if you give me one.... good luck getting me to respond. I tend to mirror posts so, if you give me crap, you'll get crap right back.
    Last edited by MoonKissedFlower; 08-24-2011 at 12:21 AM.