Login to your account

Thread: Eden's OnexOne/Etc Search: HIATUS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Eden's OnexOne/Etc Search: HIATUS

STATUS
    hiatus: not starting new games

Look here for Dorian's game!

One slot open in Dead God! I'm looking for either onexones or small group games. I'm still new to onexones and would prefer a partner who could give me some guidance as we play and maybe guide the plot a bit more. I'm open to most things and most ideas as long as the roleplay itself is good and the character psychology deep. I reserve the right to say 'no' to you, obviously.

I'm looking for...

• Regularity, and not the kind you get from prunes. I don't ask for perfection, but communicate with me if you're busy. Let me know so I'm not worried.
    • Patience and some willingness to guide me a little with onexones.
    • Thought out characters and dynamic plots, not pre-planned plots and cardboard cutouts.
    • I have a responsibility to the games I GM first, my group games second, 1x1s last.
    • Yeah, I get that people seem to want 1x1s to always be some romantic roleplay hook up thing. Bleh. If it happens if happens, if it doesn't it doesn't, don't push it either way OOC, please. That said, your character's perfectly entitled to.
    • I don't mind and love the idea of 1x1s growing to include another player or two, or interacting with other people's 1x1s or group games.
    • I like playing a wide range of characters, I'd prefer if you do as well.

I'm interested in...

• Generic fantasy, if it happens on a small scale/within a small area of the vague setting. I'm not really a fan of the "magic lights and sorceresses holding staffs" thing. When there's magic, I like it to be closer to folklore or shamanism or such. I favor simplicity, not overdramatic stuff. Or, your own interesting fantasy setting, so long as I don't feel like I'm walking on eggshells or am totally lost the whole time.
    • Games within my own setting, ie the setting Verenkor and Dead God are in. I always mention this because I know my setting well and I feel comfortable within it.
    • Adventure themes, whether it be lawbreaking or otherwise. Setting matters less here, though I'm not all that interested in modern games.
    • Cat-and-mouse. Never done it but I feel like it could be mighty interesting.
    • Vampire: The Masquerade. Not so much the rules as the general lore and the political struggling. I've yet to play a VtM game at all (aside from reading the books and playing the videogame), but I've heard a lot of stories and would love a power struggle type game.
    • Less than honorable rebels, high ideals but gotta get their hands dirty to achieve them.
    • A lot more, just sell me on the idea. I'm probably forgetting lots here.

What inspires me...

• Shadow of the Colossus. Heavy Rain. Lost Odyssey. Firefly. The Road to El Dorado. Abhorsen. Game of Thrones. Red Dead Revolver/Redemption. Ico. Ghost in the Shell. Elfen Lied. History. Bastion. This. Portal 2.

Current Games
    Ardent - GM, Cas Seingalt
    Dead God - GM, Adele Faa
    Atlas/Carmine - Cait Giovi
    Heroes' League - Long Feng

Current 1x1 Partners
    Ravenwaen
    a91nicole
    Brook V
    Telemachn

Possible RP Partners
    Glorious Captain Steve - In planning, game will commence when I have time.
    Xavirne
    Awolnation
    Mitsukashira
    Sparkles
    Last edited by Eden; 09-18-2011 at 03:57 PM.