Login to your account

Thread: 'Bout time I mosy on over...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

'Bout time I mosy on over...

And do a proper introduction! I've actually been a member for exactly week now so I'm introducing myself maybe a little later than normal. Anywho, I'm Duchesse or Lizz (don't really care which ya call me) and I don't think I'm very interesting. I used to be on Gaia, kinda quit it and randomly checked it the other day after I got a PM from Strude and voila! here I am! :3 I've been rping for practically a decade now >.>; and that was way back when yahoo still had user chat rooms. *cough*makesmefeelold*cough* I rp just about anything and everything, just so long as the plot is good. I do both cannon and original rps. Hmm, guess I could bore you with some random facts...

random facts time!
    - Have four cats (though only two live with me): Nemo, Chibi, Stuart, and Einstein
    - Have two horses: Tonto and Tanto
    - Dance teacher | poor college kiddo~ (majoring in English education and linguistics)
    - History nerd
    - Speak four languages: French (fluent), Korean (fluent~y), Italian (fluent), and German (okay at translating)
    - Been dancing since I was three.
    - Main dancing loves are | ballet, contemporary, and jazz
    - Bookworm ( favorite book(s): Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen)
    - Play the piano and the guitar.
    - Music is kind of my other half
    - I sing and am classically trained
    - I'm a terrible driver
    - Am obsessed with birds: owls & penguins and yet HATE all other beak-y like creatures that have wings.
    - Would probably always eat out than cook beeeecause I can burn things like popcorn in a microwave. No joke.

annnd I think I've bored ya enough. XD
    Last edited by duchesse; 08-10-2011 at 10:42 PM.