Login to your account

Thread: Sword Art Online [OC-centric]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sword Art Online [OC-centric]

[SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT] [WARNING] [SYSTEM ANNOUNCEMENT] [WARNING]

Players, I welcome you all to my world. Right now, I am the only person who can control this world.

I think that most of you have discovered the fact that the Logout Button has disappeared from the Main Menu. This is not a bug. This is all part of <<Sword Art Online's>> system. Until you reach the top of this castle, you cannot log out of your free will.

Also, the discontinuation or dismantling of the NerveGear from the outside is strictly forbidden. If these things are attempted... the signal sensors of the NerveGear will emit a strong electromagnetic pulse, destroying your brain and stopping all your basic functions. To be more specific, dislocation from an outer source of electricity for ten minutes, being cut off from the system for more than two hours, or any attempt to unlock, dismantle, or destroy the NerveGear -- if any of these condition are met, the brain destruction sequence will begin. These conditions have been made known to the government and the public through mass-media in the outside world. On that note, there have been several cases where relatives and friends have ignored this warning and tried to forcefully get rid of the NerveGear. The result... regretfully, 213 players have already exited this game, and the outside world, forever.

There is no need to worry about the bodies you have left on the other side. As of this moment, all TV, radio, and Internet media are all repeatedly reporting this situation, including the fact that there have been numerous deaths. The danger of having your NerveGear taken off as already all but disappeared. In a moment, in the two hours I have given, all of you will be transported to hospitals and similar institutes and be given the best treatment. So, you can relax... and concentrate on beating the game.

But I ask all of your to understand <<Sword Art Online>> is no longer a simple game. It is a second reality... from now on, all revival in the game will no longer work. The moment your HP reaches 0, your avatar will be gone forever, and, at the same time, your brain will be destroyed by the NerveGear.

There is only one way to be freed from this game. You must get to the top of the castle, the 25th floor, and defeat the final boss that resides there. All players still alive at the time will be immediately logged out. I give you all my word.

Why am I, the creator of NerveGear and SAO, doing something like this? Is this a sort of terrorist attack? Is he doing this to ransom us?

These are not reasons why I am doing this. Not only that, but for me, there is no longer a reason or purpose in doing this. My reason is because... this situation itself was my reason in doing this. To create and watch this world is the sole reason I have created NerveGear and SAO. And now, everything has been realized.

And now, I have finished the tutorial for <<Sword Art Online>>. Players - I wish you luck.

Last edited by Narisomnia; 07-03-2013 at 12:07 AM.