Login to your account

Thread: Hello~!

Hello~!

Hello there people of unknown character! Let me just start out by saying that this forum is god and I am excited to be apart of it.

Anyway, To start off, I'd say I'm a at that line between literate and adv. literate, Or whatever the rating system is here. I write three or four meaty paragraphs minimum. Maximum varies on my mental state which varies. Life can just kick me down to a very bad place sometimes. Also, My main interests are Psychological, Fantasy, Horror, and generally dark themed RPGs and I'm not afraid to get into subject material. Although I'll be a good minor and leave the NSFW stuff at that, I'm not above implying such things. So I've pretty much got a pretty wide comfort zone. I also enjoy anime and real style RPGs so if my avatar says something to you, It's a squishy lie.

I found this thread in an advertisement while browsing the Gaiaonline forums and I'm pleased with what I've found. So to wrap this up, I'm eager to RP and have much fun in this place.

yoroshiku ongegai shimasu

Welcome to the site, Red! I think you made your welcome post while most everyone was asleep, usually we all jump on these introduction posts in a matter of minutes. xD It's still pretty darn early.

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions!

Edit: Myself, this is way too early for a girl to be awake. -slides back under the sheets-
    Last edited by Eden; 08-14-2011 at 02:16 PM.

Thank you! Insomnia does that to you, I guess. ^^"

As far as questions go, I'm still trying to explore the features of the site. But I am wondering how the application for Dead God works. I don't see a Reservation Skeleton or anything other than the part that says to write a Bio so I was wondering if you could clarify that to me over PM possibly. ^^

Edit: When you have time, of course.
    Last edited by Red_Night448; 08-14-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Welcome. I hope you'll have fun here.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

*falls out of the welcome wagon snoring* Gah~!

Oh hey, Red. *ehem* Nice to see you've taken such an interest in WTF! Nothing feels better than that sweet virgin experience when you first get here and can't stop being excited. With every click it just gets better, trust me. Meaty paragraphs, huh? Well that sounds good to me! You will do well to let all your creative juices flow here, never feel constricted! We all welcome you with (sleepy) arms and hope you enjoy your stay here!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I have to rip my eyes away from your avatar, all i see is flailing and like a crow to a shiny object, i am compelled.

*puts blinders on*

Howdy hey and welcome to WTFRPG! this site is seriously slicker than owl snot. everyone here is so friendly and helpful and well just awesome period. You'll have a great time and hope to see you around.
    Updates Mondays

Welcomes! I would've been on to welcome you last night but it was a rare night for me of passing out early, otherwise I'm usually floating around at such times as well XD People are crazy friendly here so I'm betting you'll have a great time^^ The main admin who's usually around right now is on vacay, but have no worries someone will often know the answer to any question that you might have!

Hehe, flailing avatar, awesome XD Nearly as distracting as the shiny stuff XD Aaaaanyways, hope you enjoy yourself here!
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

*after ten minutes of staring at the failing icon*

Ok now that I tore myself away from it... Welcome to WTF! Hope you have fun here and enjoy your time.
    Want to rp? Send me a PM!

Story of Us a small town slice of fantasy life.
    Shichiyou Academy is Adult Rated School.

Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^

I know, Flailing Avatars are sexy aren't they?

I feel I should greet you though you've already been warmly welcomed lol. But I dun wanna look like a jerk. So HI! And I hope you find several rps you love.

P.S. almost everyone here is good at roleplaying. Its like the creme de la creme of gaia minus the elitist bitch attitude and multiplied by a bajillion.

Heehee. Welcome to WTF RPG, Red. :3

I wish I could give you a better welcome than I have time for at the moment, but I'm just about to get kicked off the computer so my friend can do her homework. :3 I hope you're finding your way around the site well enough. :3 If not so much, I know the users will give you a hand until I can. :3 Don't be shy! <3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Oh snap! It's you again! *huggles and squeezes you* I'm glad I'm not the only awesome newbie out there. :P

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369