So I started this thread a while ago and nothing happened...So I'll try recruiting for it...Wish me luck!

Fae. A collective name for the species called fairies in common tongue. They, like most creatures, have two sides a light and a dark, called the Seelie and Unseelie. They live in a mirror world of our own, called Elfhame. This world was separated from our own centuries ago as the iron age began to infect the fae, It was decided that the worlds would be kept separate until an immunity was built up to the dangerous metal by the fae population. But by the time this happened, the fae had entered the world of make-believe to humans, and it was decided that they would keep the worlds separate, giving the Fae Queens the power to open the portal only while together.

Although it is well known that the Seelie and Unseelie Courts do not get along and have even been at war in multiple accounts, even after the human world was shut off from them, there are still times when they work together for the good of their people. This can be to stand together against a common enemy or to expel their own kind from their world. The later of these has only happened twice before in the recorded history of the fae. The purpose of opening up a Joint Fae Court is only in times of extreme.

The Third Joint Fae Court is about to occur. Its purpose is to charge certain fae for their crimes. Their crimes are varied, especially between the Seelie and Unseelie Fae, as their laws differ greatly. Unbeknownst to these fae, their punishment is already predetermined, the court only convening as show to the rest of Elfhame. They are going to be sent to the modern human world as punishment, in hopes that they would repent their past crimes. It also gets them out of Elfhame.

How will these criminals survive in modern times?
Will the revert and repeat their crimes?
Or will they repent?
Will the want to stay in the human world?
Or will they want to go home?
Will they fall for a human?
Or someone else?

Anything can happen in a Faery Tale...