Login to your account

Thread: Hogwarts - A New Age

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Humble Farmer With a Sword Miel's Avatar

Hogwarts - A New Age

So I really want to do a Hogwarts RP, with preferably a small group for this...like 6-8 people max...

It would start with the group entering Hogwarts as first years and work their way up...

There would not be anyone with close relation to any of the characters of the Harry Potter series, I just want to use the Hogwarts setting, say set in this year (so none of their children would be at Hogwarts...). I have a plot idea with a Dark Witch rising and the characters will work to bring her down as they go through Hogwarts, in different ways...this is still in progress so brainstorming help would be nice

And in a perfectly ideal world, genders here would be equal, so three/four girls and three/four boys...They do not all need to be in the same House...If people could double that would help/be totally awesome! (I'd consider adding more people then...)

A VERY good knowledge base of the Hogwarts and Wizarding World is STRONGLY preferred...i.e. All characters are human, the only pets allowed at Hogwarts are owls, cats, and toads...

Link to RP: Here
    Last edited by Miel; 10-02-2011 at 03:18 PM.