Login to your account

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Rants R Us

Xav dear, how do you fawk up a cheeseburger?

My neighbour is pissing me off. Always telling everyone that they can't do this and that and then is all BLEUGH when his son comes home at night and turns on the tv- highest volume possible ofc. SO MUCH FUN WHEN YOU CAN HEAR EVERYTHING THEY SAY AS THOUGH they were standing next to you. >:C If I wanted to know what happens in a tv show I'd turn it on myself. MKAY?!

I overcooked it. A lot. ^^;

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Oh Impish I know that too well. I always lived in duplex homes as a kid, or a house that is split up for more than one family. I heard televisions, love making, people using the bathroom. It wasn't awesome. I'm really glad I don't have that problem anymore... but I can totally feel for anyone who has to deal with it.

Rant

My dependency on my cellphone is pretty damn irritating. Well, it's more irritating that I dropped my cellphone in the toilet the other day and fried the entire thing. I'm irritated that it was 200 dollars down the toilet (literally) but ever since I've been without it I've noticed how much I rely on it. I don't remember a souls phone number, because they are always just in my contacts under a name. I have nothing to fiddle with when I have to stand around or wait for something.... I just can't believe something like that is a necessity to me, when my grandmother did just fine not having a cellphone her entire life!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

People. They piss me the hell off. Today. No idea why. They just do. So I'm just going to avoid WTF and all you people. Avoid me at all costs, or I will fucking bite your head off.

- hangouts -

Spammers. They are annoying.

- hangouts -

Ugh, you mean that new person spamming up random threads?

I agree with above posters. Spam really pisses me off. I've reported several of this users posts. I'm thinking about adding him to the ignore list.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Totally agree -.- Spammer seriously needs to be ban hammered.... or beat down with Lyllia's MoD...
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

OMG~ There is an ignore list. This I have got to use. XD Kidding, kidding. I'm too nosy to use it. I like knowing what 'the enemy' is up to. XD

- hangouts -

*laughs* And the spammer hits the rant thread where people express their anger over spammers. I am wondering how the spammer got past the filters. Hopefully a mod will block the IP soon and ban/delete the "user".

How the fuck was the spammer able to post in my CSI roleplay! It doesn't have a character there nor is it posted in a room!
    Zone District

I think it has super powers.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

I'm quickly losing my temper because of it.

I assume that the roleplays are forum threads which has been altered a lot. But in the end only threads. That's probably why it was able to post there, it just posted in the thread. Which means that it's probably a bot because I've no idea how a human user would be able to post in a fully featured roleplay thread! Which seems like a security hole.

I also think it posts in recently updated threads that's why it found my thread because I was online at the same time. You know all those ads about sitting home and earn lots of cash? I think this is how you do it, a company asks you to create an account and then give them the details so they can spam the community you made an account on.

This sucks. The bot has made 18 spam posts. I hope the admins will ban it soon. Btw where are the admins? Haven't seen shark cat recently. You don't think the bot has locked them out?
    Zone District

Quote Originally Posted by Xavirne View Post
    OMFG. Our CSI roleplay. It's been tainted. T.T
    We need the sharkcat to come and purify it for us. I reported the post.

I've to change my former statement, it seems like the bot has posted in older threads too which hasn't been recently active.
    Zone District

OMFG. Our CSI roleplay. It's been tainted. T.T

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I haven't seen any mods, either. I've flagged some of the posts. I thought about mailing one of them, but I didn't want to be invasive of their personal lives. It is getting really annoying though. I'm going to look on Mene and see if any of the mods on there are also mods on here or if they can get in contact with one of our mods. I believe most of the mods on WTF are mods on Mene, or at least that's what I'm hoping. We'll see what I get....

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

WOW. No mods are on Mene either. There went that idea.

- hangouts -

Isn't Maneki an admin on Mene? Or do I remember incorrectly?
    Zone District

I really like the site. They did a nice job with it. The Lorem Ipsum really makes it awesome. No offense, but if you're going to spam-advertise for a site, at least pick a site that's completed.....

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    Isn't Maneki an admin on Mene? Or do I remember incorrectly?
    I think so... just not sure which one. XD

- hangouts -

I really like the site. They did a nice job with it. The Lorem Ipsum really makes it awesome. No offense, but if you're going to spam-advertise for a site, at least pick a site that's completed.....[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------
    Huh?

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

I think so... just not sure which one. XD
    Something on C I think...

Whoa, when you post at the same time, the post doubles themselves. Like if I quote at message as you post a new one, the message I quoted is on top of your new reply!
    Zone District

Click on the links. You'll see that the site isn't even finished. Lorem Ipsun is used as a filler text when you're starting something off, usually. And the other sites hasn't been made yet.

Only reason I clicked on them is because I know my internet security is setup awesomely. It won't let me go on pages that have viruses attached to them or anything like that. Awesome protection FTW. >3

- hangouts -

I didn't dare to click on the links. I did check the url in Norton Safe Web though. The site hadn't been analyzed yet... so I didn't go there. I have heard that some program that warns for viruses on site only warns because someone else had said it contains viruses. that's what I didn't click.
    Last edited by Brook V; 10-16-2011 at 04:37 PM.
    Zone District

Wow. X.x; the spammer bot is... special.

Persistent too x.x

And off the topic of spammers, it is such a freaking piss off when you get a craving to do something you haven't been wanting to do in FOREVER and that thing cheers you up even just a little bit from being down... then only to find out you can't freaking do it! Like today, feeling practically dead and suddenly, craving to bake chocolate chip cookies (I make DAMN good cookies btw) hits me. I was like yes! Cookies! Cookies rule and woot, haven't baked in forever so doing something sorta constructive! Then.... then I find out I'm missing TWO ingredients. Just two freaking ingredients. One might even be hiding in my house, still packed away after my godforsaken move. The other I can't get, no way I'd make it to the store.

Augh! Just want to beat the living snot out of... something!

>.<

Also, don't you hate it when your sitting in a funk and listening to music, and nice sad type song comes on that is soothing to the moment.... and just as your settling into a more peaceful frame of mind... the next song is a freaking cheerful, upbeat one that makes you want to snap???

I do.

Anywho... that's my rants XD
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    *takes a look in here* Almost got scared off by all the Feminine posts on the first 3 pages XD

My Rant, When you stand up for someone and you defend them saying they are better than what the other person is saying and then that person you're defending lets you down and proves the other person right and acts like its no big deal.

Whaaa? You didn't want to join in with the bra discussion? Pffft, how sad.

But I know exactly what you mean! I hate it, too. They always make me look bad. xD

- hangouts -

Hey As i mentioned before Boobs always = win to me so i'd be fine to enter into that convo but the Divacup kinda made me... um i don't quite know the word to describe it... lets just go with it made me uneasy XD.

Oh and yeah Sorry im a guy and yes i would stare at you fix your bra but i mean at that moment every guy just hopes and prays maybe something wrong happens and the boobs just Explode out or something XD
    Last edited by Michael Cra; 10-21-2011 at 06:16 PM.

Pfft. Funny, one of my guy friends was joking about what would happen if he suddenly unhooked my bra.
    I told him that would be very mean of him. XD Then asked what if it was the front clasp, and he said even better.

Its only better cus that means while he is struggling to open it for 10 minutes his hands are in your breasts but yeah Front clasps suck to open XD its still the same idea push together and Pull apart but thats a bit difficult. then again i've only ever opened one and the girl got fed up and undid it after 1 min of me struggling haha

Haha, oh gosh, that's amusing. Once, I had forgotten I had a front clasp and freaked out over not being able to find the clasp on the back. Then I figured it out and felt stupid. <.<;
    While they are struggling, I would smack them for touching in public and stuff. XD

hahaha sounds like a good plan to torture guys XD but the ends are worth the punishment ;-p

Just about all of my bras are the front clasps. XD

- hangouts -