Login to your account

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Rants R Us

Two words: Diva Cup

Mine are black... because my vagina is emo.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    Oh. my. goodness.
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ascadellia View Post
    What brand? XD
    Ummmm.... that's a good question. XD Always or Stayfree? Maybe both? Lol

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

It seems scary, but I swear it is awesome.

I love the picture...

- hangouts -

How... does that work? o.o;

I use always. <3 They're usually green or orange. XD

http://www.youtube.com/thedivacup

this video. "Tampins."

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I have to admit, I am slightly curious.

Wait wait, so it's like a tampon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/thedivacup

this video. "Tampins."

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I have to admit, I am slightly curious.
    The voice is kinda annoying... XD

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

LMAO! It is perfect for... eating. XD

- hangouts -

No, it is a cup that sits pretty low. It doesn't absorb, but catches the liquid. You wash & reuse. It has a ISO, FDA and Health Canada clearance so it has to meet very rigorous standards for health, safety and manufacturing.

As spiffy as it sounds, I don't think it's ideal for me. I'm not a tampon users so I foresee me being the awkward derp going "uhhhhh" if I were to use it. I guess I'm forever stuck with the crinkly, loud, and unflattering pads. XD

- hangouts -

I'd be stuck with the pads too. XD Though, there's some that have gotten better! I think...

Actually, I can't use tampons either, but the cup is fine. *shrug* They also make cloth pads you can wash and reuse and aren't noisy and gross.

They also make cloth pads you can wash and reuse and aren't noisy and gross.
    I feel like that is something Laura Ingalls Wilder might have used. XD

- hangouts -

Who is that? o.o

Little House on the Prairie chick. XD

- hangouts -

Ah! XD Yeah, well, I bet that's what everyone used when the tampons and pads hadn't been invented. o.o;

Reoccurring NPC
    I'm late to the rant party but I have some things that are bugging me :/

1. People who make games not fun for the other players is a big pet peeve of mine. I understand having some friendly competition but I think there's a line, and when you're acting like a jerk and making people quit the game you've crossed it.
    2. People who mistreat animals is an even bigger one. I hate animal abuse and do not understand the motivations of people who do it in the slightest.
    3. Balancing school, work, and a relationship.

Also agreeing to the inconvenience that is an uncomfortable bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Vervain View Post
    I'm late to the rant party but I have some things that are bugging me :/

1. People who make games not fun for the other players is a big pet peeve of mine. I understand having some friendly competition but I think there's a line, and when you're acting like a jerk and making people quit the game you've crossed it.
    2. People who mistreat animals is an even bigger one. I hate animal abuse and do not understand the motivations of people who do it in the slightest.
    3. Balancing school, work, and a relationship.

Also agreeing to the inconvenience that is an uncomfortable bra.
    I completely agree with number one. It really irks me out quick things can take a turn for the worse. Any form of jerking people around or harassing people is mean. I do my best to avoid competitions. I've never been fond of seeing others get hurt or even watching them become something ugly. It's probably why I don't play sports. ^^;

Number two is so sad and true. Those animal cruelty commercials get me every time. People need to respect their pets.

I think we all hate the third one. Where exactly does one draw the line? And how does one keep it in check? It's really hard. I know I fail at it more times than I can succeed. I always feel like I'm neglecting people when midterms and finals kick in.

- hangouts -

I can agree with you on your first statement Vervian, it particularly bugs me when the person hasn't even done anything wrong. I have seen a lot of favoritism in the past, or someone joining a game after it's initial beginning and the group of players already involved outright ignore anyone who tries to break their "clique".

But I have seen people singlehandedly ruin games, it has happened to myself and I've seen it happen to others. Hell, not everyone is perfect... but there is a respectable way to handle situations like that. Ignoring is the worst, and trolling them is just as bad. I just try and put the shoe on the other foot and think about how I'd like to be treated, and have actually learned a lot from members on here on how to professionally handle things.

Is your second point by chance related to that recent news story about someone putting nails inside chunks of cheese at a dog park? I was horrified when I read that... I find myself being more compassionate toward animals because they don't know to look out for things like that. Same as when a dog has an abusive owner, it doesn't know why it's being put through hell... and most of the time are rendered defenseless. When I was younger my mother and I adopted two little puppies who were rescued from a disgusting home. The puppies were left in a crate, covered in their own mess and had been separated from their mother, given no form of food to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizophrenic View Post
    Mine are black... because my vagina is emo.
    This.made.my.day

Also, since I do like butting into other people's conversation;

I HATE people that put clothes and shit on their animals. Saw a documentary a while ago about people adopting those little monkey's because they couldn't get (or didn't want) babies. Fine, I respect that- but adopting a monkey instead and dressing it and putting lipgloss on it.... NO.

Should count as some form of animal cruelty.
    Last edited by Impish; 10-04-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Humble Farmer With a Sword Petrichora's Avatar
    I. . . guess. . . I'll just go ahead and put a rant here.

What I want to say to everyone at my college: "If you see me holding my breath, it's because you're smoking."

I'm sick and tired of walking through everyone's smoke! Ok, I get that in college, you're allowed to smoke on campus and such, unlike high school. But everywhere I go, I'm walking through someone's smoke! That's disgusting! And, I'm a singer. I'm in the choir. I don't need this crap ruining my throat! And you don't need it ruining yours! Find another way to relieve your stress, please. It doesn't not make you cool. It makes you undateable. And, to be honest, I wouldn't even be a smoker's friend. I'd tolerate them and speak nicely to them, but I would never go out of my way to hang out with them or anything. It breaks my heart that my brother smokes, because I know that I could never bring myself to be near him when he smells like that. As much as I love him, it's just not something I could force myself to do.
    While I was waiting. . . I ate your lunch.

Reoccurring NPC
    I think you're right about competitive games, Xavirne. They're not bad by themselves and I can play some competition games with good friends and find them fun (card games and such), but if you take a bunch of relative strangers and put prizes on the line, things can get mean.
    Schizophrenic, I had not heard about that cheese thing but it sounds awful. It's great that you gave those puppies a better home though. Adopting animals is something I really support and when I have a house of my own I'll adopt cats.

Smoking on campus is also annoying. Technically they're supposed to stand a certain distance away from the dorms but smokers like to hang out right in front of them

Quote Originally Posted by Vervain View Post
    Smoking on campus is also annoying. Technically they're supposed to stand a certain distance away from the dorms but smokers like to hang out right in front of them
    Same thing on my campus. They should stay 400 meter from the entrance and smoke... but they don't.

I got a rant...

There's a mall I go to know and then. By the side of the building a stone path lies. You're supposed to use that when walking or cycling. On the path it's prohibited to park and even to stop. But some people still parks their cars there! It becomes very difficult to walk along that path (you have to go around the cars and into the road!) and even more difficult to cycle. It's very annoying. I mean it's clearly marked with signs that stopping and parking is prohibited there.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Oh, Brook. I hate that! Not necessarily parking on a path since I haven't encountered that, but the fact that people don't follow the laws and stuff. I mean, I'm not the best of drivers, but I still follow the rule. I sped once. And I got a ticket. I don't speed any more. And when people park where there aren't even spaces! At my old high school, we have all these rows of parking spots, and then at the end of the row will be those diagonal lines that mean DO NOT PARK, but they do it anyway! Or, they park alongside the sidewalk near the entrances, and I'm pretty sure that the yellow paint means not to park there and I'm pretty sure that it says something to the effect of "Emergency zone" or something about firetrucks only. But no one listens.

Current rant
    Why the heck am I not in the mood to roleplay? It's been like this since.. what... Thursday? This is not good. :\

- hangouts -

It could be the sickness, or the fact you've been doing it so much is draining your mind so your muse is putting you on hold for a few days. xD

Current (small) rant: Why do kids always have to be yelling? I could be two feet away from my cousins and they are screaming my name and telling me a story about trains when they could be whispering and I'd still hear them. I know there is nothing you can really do about it, but gahd @-@ I don't really like train stories... nor do I want to hear them at 10x the regular volume.

When you suddenly finds out how much you have to do in such a small time. I hate my life. I'll most likely not be around much. I can't let myself get distracted from more important stuff. Why couldn't they spread out the deadlines instead?
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

My inability to cook food PISSES ME OFF. Seriously, I fawked up making a freaking cheeseburger..............

- hangouts -

Tumblr is being all phooey right now. I have something that I want to say, but it's too inappropriate to put on Facebook, and tumblr's not letting me share anything.