Login to your account

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [CONFESSIONS] Rants R Us

Gaining a Reputation Michael Cra's Avatar
    so what area are you in im right at the part before you go to the jungle i've just been procrastinating in the City.

Hey, hey Schizo.... I play Fable III too^^ (and a lot of other xbox games, but out of the two you mentioned XD) Have you finished it, or where is ya? Have you played the extra content? XD
    ~RL= Nightmare... RP Interest= Bedridden...~

Artist and Writer: http://tigerkytti.deviantart.com/
    Self Proclaimed Goddess of RP, and Corrupter of the Innocent!
    The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I'm in the city as well. I haven't gone to the jungle yet. I like to take my time! And the city has fun guns!

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerkytti View Post
    Hey, hey Schizo.... I play Fable III too^^ (and a lot of other xbox games, but out of the two you mentioned XD) Have you finished it, or where is ya? Have you played the extra content? XD
    Finished it, twice. First time, I got the worst outcome so I had to give it a go again. I haven't played the extra content though. Is it good?

Anyone want to add me? This is my main tag,

K8m0nst3r
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Oh wow, what's the worst outcome? I've finished it once and then I've spent tons of time screwing around in the after the game part.... (lots and lots of kids, adopted and otherwise.... spread my spawn, spread! Bwahahah xD)

Hehe, the extra content is definitely good. Not like, mind blowing great, but definitely worth a play I think.

Oooo I shall certainly add you XD Going to do that RIGHT now!

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Oh and no worries, you'll know it''s me XD

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Annnnd added^^

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

The ending where you try to be the best ruler you can be, and you don't have enough money to support an army. Everyone in your kingdom dies. x-x;

I figured out you can be good and avoid that ending by being a dick when charging rent.

Yay!

I got the good ending, without charging ridiculous amounts of rent. I just started buying up as many houses as I could as soon as possible so by the time that I got to the end I had tons and tons of money. So I was just like, oh you need money? Here, out of my personal stores.... and I still have more then the treasury XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Daaaamn. My strategy was weak. I loved my evil ruler though. She was hawt stuff.

Niiiice XD lol I always love being like borderline evil in Fable games... Where you know you should be considered like an evil person but you do enough good things that your some utter saint XD I looove the way people react to your wings in III too XD They givin' you 'tude... FLASH THE WINGS and watch how fast they grovel! XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

It really is a great game, everyone should love it!

Most definitely!! My biggest problem with it right now is the fact that they haven't made anything new for it in soooo long! They really should.

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I always look at visible inactivity as possibility for secret activity that means they are cooking up something awesome!

I so hope you're right! lol *crosses fingers and prays to the gods of gaming* XD

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Lame, unorganized parties, where the guests don't get told what's happening and have to figure things out on there own. Like, seriously, if you want people to come to the party, YOU DON'T LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND. F*cking rude people. They piss me off.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

What kind of Party was it and how do people get left behind at a party?

21st birthday. And they kinda left without people. Thank god I had a car....

- hangouts -

Oh wow yeah that is BS can't just invite people and then go to a bar with out giving people a ride or at least telling them where they are going I'd call the B-day person up and be like hey man WTF happy birthday and all but fix this or im out.

I did call them. They were like, "Uhhh, yeah. You just gotta text people to see if they need a ride. We left about five minutes ago. If you're still coming, you'll have to get there with your car." So I hung up the phone and then my best friend called and said, "Jennnnnnn, what is going on! Where is everyone!"

Long story short, there were about... maybe 5 of us that were super confused. Two of them went in their own car. I grabbed the other two.

When we got to the pub, we ended up taking forever to leave. AND we were put at a side table. The "main group" was given the rights to the main table and we got the side table. It was just ridiculous. And paying the bill took more than an hour because they didn't split the bills. And then the hosts (birthday girls) didn't even come to our table to talk to us until the end. It was pretty bad.

OH! And then they left the place without someone. Thankfully they realized they were short a person and sent someone back to get her.

- hangouts -

Wow those sound like the type of friends you tell to fuck off, I go outta my way to help out my friends and people in general and that kinda stuff pisses me off to no end and is the kinda stuff im willing to break a friendship over cus if that person who got left behind had something happen to her it would of been their fault and the way it sounds they would of felt bad at first but would of shrugged it off later.

That's them. But, if I were to end the friendship, I'm afraid I wouldn't have any friends left. And sadly, they are friends with my friends, so I wouldn't really be able to avoid them. I just suck it up and deal with it.

- hangouts -

Yeah i understand that its the Benefit of having groups of friends that aren't close to the other groups or at least don't hang out a lot. in my close group of friends we just had a Issue cus a second group that hung out with us is now and then, is kinda not cool with us but its all because of A girl from that group and a guy from our group just broke up and at first we thought it was on good terms but apparently it really wasn't but you know BS drama its everywhere

That would piss me off. Let me say, good for you Xavi, helping two of the other confused people and giving them rides. At least someone at that party was considerate. Being a cynic and all, I wouldn't have put myself in the same room as hosts that could care less. ^_^ Lucky enough for me, I'm content with a handful of friends, and we are very close so none of that ever happens.

Although I do hate being the friend of the friend of the blah. It's always awkward.

Oh wows that sucks Xav x.x People llike that are so infuriating! Just makes me wanna throw my fist up in the air and shake it at them... and stuff. lol that'd be the kinda friends where I might not ditch them, I'd definitely stop making an effort towards them. It's like psshhhaw, you won't make the effort? Well then, no point in me doing so. I'd prolly end up as one of the people completely forgotten... cuz that happens to me a lot. Sometimes I swear it's like I'm invisible.... but not the good kind of invisible because everyone notices when I'm trying to be sneaky and stuff.... But the rest of the time it's like... oh right, you DO exist. *sweatdrop*

And on the subject of poor friends, reminds of how I hate people who can't be bothered with doing what they say they will. Like, for example when you have birthday parties, girl's night outs, and dinners and all that fun stuff and you invite them to it.... and then they don't show up, even though they promise they will! Frickin know a couple of girls who did this, at least 4 events in a row they ended up not showing up for, although they were all like 'hells yeah, we'll be there'.

/endrant

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerkytti View Post
    And on the subject of poor friends, reminds of how I hate people who can't be bothered with doing what they say they will. Like, for example when you have birthday parties, girl's night outs, and dinners and all that fun stuff and you invite them to it.... and then they don't show up, even though they promise they will! Frickin know a couple of girls who did this, at least 4 events in a row they ended up not showing up for, although they were all like 'hells yeah, we'll be there'.

/endrant
    Totally agree with that. People who bail last minute. UGH! They are quite terrible.

- hangouts -

Some people just don't appreciate things until they are gone. But, sometimes the appreciation never comes. That is why I am always weary of people who have a thousand friends. They do their best to be as nice and welcoming as possible, but because of the sea of friends they swim in, one absent body isn't a big deal. :/

Also, those who are only friends with someone to gain something. Like people who are only friends with you with the overall objective to get in your pants.

Or to use your mind. I had a lot of friends like that back in high school. People just wanted to use my mind so they could get higher scores in classes. If they did homework with me, they knew they would get an A. If they copied my test (I actually had friends that copied my tests... I reported them and then they got moved to the other side of the room), they knew they would get a higher score than doing it on their own.

It was really quite sad. They were so dependent on me... and I allowed it... to an extent.

- hangouts -

I'd imagine those friends are easy to see unless they wait till your drunk and take advantage of you Oh god! speaking of that ((this was At Schizo about the friends just wanting to get in your pants))

New Rant: Retarded guys who fuck their drunk friends and then get them pregnant because not only are they willing to rape someone they said was there friend their too damn fucking stupid to Wrap up, I had a girl i had been trying to get with for a few weeks then found out from her, her friend knocked her up apparently cus she just found out she was pregnant and that they were gonna get together and probably get married cus he loves her and always had apparently >.>. Oh yeah and she didn't want me to beat his ass either it was fantastic.
    ((this was a incident that happened a year or two ago so don't worry about me beign sad or anythign just gets me pissed thinking about it))
    Last edited by Michael Cra; 10-23-2011 at 11:36 PM.

It's hard when they are actually people you have a good friendship with. You don't want to let it happen, because then they wouldn't try harder but you don't want them to do badly.

That must have been tough actually having to report that they were looking at your tests.

Oh I hate, hate, hate 'friends' who are only your friend really to use you x.x I was the first person out of all my high school friends to be living on my own, and cuz of that, we were always hanging out at my place. And being the stupidly generous person that I am was usually fine if people spent the night at my place (including couples >.<), small parties, and the like. Although I was usually the one forking out most of the money for it all... and even had a friend of mine do this.

"Hey, can I store my bike here, cuz I'm getting a ride up to so and so's place (a mutual friend) to hang out for the day."

Oh... and I hadn't been invited, and wasn't invited last minute either when he was picked up...

I hate being so damned nice >.<

The Jayded Tygress
    Kytti

I, hate people like that. D:
    I don't hang around many of them. And if I do, I just don't talk much to them. Lol except, when I run into them.
    Then I say hi.

I sowwy for all yours bad times. D:

Bad times come its part of life and Bad times are good in the long run because they make you better for the most part unless you let them ruin you