Login to your account

Thread: Mech/Mecha

Mech/Mecha

Would anyone be up for a mecha roleplay? Maybe a nation is at war with another one? Yes, it's sounding like Code Geass, but I can make it more original. Could always be that a nation is being oppressed by a tyrant ruler and a squad of heroes who wield robotic battles suits sent to free the people? Idk. Let's throw some ideas around and come up with something awesome!

Maybe the hero mechs are based after animals? The government mechs are then very robotic looking? Like knights?

Last edited by Xavirne; 09-20-2011 at 01:07 PM.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

The Knights of the Cybernetic cube table! XD

Maybe a couple of Planets at war with eachother? like a sorta mecha version of The Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Dynasty warriors is based off this btw) say three planets or nations are all at war with eacother, one will occasionally ally with another to land a hit against the third.
    or we could have an alien invasion and humans steal some the technology and adapt it to them, humans hit back, aliens start bringing in bigger guns, we steal said bigger guns and thus we even the battle feild

that's all i got off the top of my head

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

by the way the last robot should have mantis arms, it'd be twice as cool
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

I would LOVE that idea! I'm a Dynasty Warriors fan so I really like the idea of having three nations sparing against one another. Maybe the nations could be color coded - blue, red, and green. :P

Although, I do like the idea of Skynet. I mean War of the Worlds. XD Okay, maybe combining both of those would be neat. Terminator meets War of the Worlds. Gah, now I'm torn between both ideas. T.T

- hangouts -

Cause i thnk Wu was awsome no matter what you choose, my mechs gonna be red! XD
    Friendly Neighbourhood Gunsligner
    'Tag...you're it...*shoots*'

I like all of them. They each have a sexy man. XD

- hangouts -