Login to your account

Thread: Not compatible with XP/IE7?

Not compatible with XP/IE7?

I have been having some trouble when browsing this site in school. I can log in and the content seems to be correct.

The problems are; Donate button out of place, Search window out of place, Site Rules link out of place, tabs not viewing correctly when in a roleplay (no tabs, just text under the links that belongs to each tab!), New Post button in the upper left corner, make new post in roleplay is not at the button but under location picture 8on the top of the current log), button link to roleplay covering another button in OOC threads, text window decreases in size as I add text making it impossible to write more than 48 characters (you can write but it disappear into a roll slide), tabs missing (replaced by links) when viewing the Home tab, features roleplays have copies of the left and right sides, tabs disappear (replaced by links) when viewing Roleplay tab (Home tab is still there though).

The above tab bugs works like this. Only the current tab and those before that tab are show correcty. The rest of the tabs are under correct tabs as links.

I don't know if this is a XP or IE7 compatibility problem. I'll make some test with another brower on both the school computer and an old XP computer back home. Will update this thread then.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Brook V; 09-19-2011 at 12:09 PM.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

I am pretty certain it is an IE7 thing. I was having the same issue when I was at work.

I checked at the home computer which runs IE8. I can't see any of above mentioned problems. However if I try to run in compatibility view the errors I saw in IE7 shows up again. I'm yet to test Firefox 3 in school though.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
    I am pretty certain it is an IE7 thing. I was having the same issue when I was at work.
    I'm begining to think so too.
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"