Login to your account

Thread: Welcome Menewshans and other new friends!

Talking Welcome Menewshans and other new friends!

I found out today that Insomniac posted in Menewsha.com's roleplaying forum about us! Very cool!

Welcome to WTF RPG! I'm glad you made your way over here (and maybe invited your friends to check it out with you?) to give us a look-over.

As you can see, at the moment, there's not much going on. Help us change that! Why not port one of your existing games over here and see how you like our features?

We're still looking for feedback, too! Let us know what you think of our features. Tell us where you're confused. Tell us what you think we could do better, or what sort of feature you wish we had!

Help us shape WTF RPG.

I should mention again that I'm on vacation at the moment and won't be back at my proper computer until Tuesday at the earliest (Wednesday if I'm too tired to log on when I get home), so there are a few things that I didn't get finished before I left on vacation and a few things that haven't made it from the testing site to here. For instance, the rules! You can read them in this thread for now.

Don't be shy about speaking up or trying things out.

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

(Original content of post removed because I found out we will have internet here. :3)

The first "official" Featured RPG selection will start Monday, June the 13th, so you have plenty of time to port over your game from another site or set up an entirely new game. Some of the minimum requirements will be relaxed since the site is so new. :3
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin