Login to your account

Thread: Accio Roleplays!

Accio Roleplays!

Hi, hello, I'm Accio Weasley, but you can call me Allie if you'd like. I've been roleplaying for about a year and a half to two years, but I've been writing for quite a long time. I just joined WTF from Mene but I'm still active on both. I'd like to become more active on this one and I think I'm just going to slowly let go of Mene because I think this opens more doors but I guess you could say I'm testing the waters for now. I'm in high school but don't let that scare you off. I've gotten many compliments on my writing and ability to produce a story. I'm interested in quite a lot of different types of roleplays, and I hope you can find something here that floats your boat! Obviously I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd, so I hope you don't mind that!!
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Basic Guidelines:

+ Please be able to post as often as possible, preferably at least every two days.
    + I do know things happen and I am in three shows at my school so I myself know I cannot post every day. If you are going to be gone for a period of time please tell me.
    + Please be literate. Quotations for talking, italics for thinking, no cht spk, and all that jazz. This isn't a text message.
    + Please do not throw a fit if I do not wish to RP with you. If you suggest a plot I don't like I will not do it, please do respect my choice.
    + If you are no longer interested in the RP please just tell me. I promise it will not hurt my feelings and I will not get angry. I however WILL get angry if you just leave and never post again.
    + Please be able to post a good three paragraphs (5 to 9 sentences). The more the merrier! I will reflect what you give me as far as writing quality, but I'd prefer for both of us to go the extra mile.
    + Please be able to play both male and female, and not solely male. I love doubling, so I'm always up for that.
    Last edited by Accio Weasley; 10-09-2011 at 06:33 PM.
    "You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Roleplay Interests ~

Settings/Themes/Mini Ideas:
    + Post Apocalyptic
    + Dystopia
    + Futuristic
    + Horror
    + Modern
    + Supernatural
    + Pirates
    + Runaways
    + Haunted House
    + Carnival
    + TV Show {ex's thrown together, random strangers together, etc.}
    + Mafia
    + Demigods

Pairings:
    + Demon x Human
    + Guardian Angel x Human
    + Assassin x Target
    + Ghost x Human
    + Bride x Best Man
    + Cheater x Cheated
    + Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend x Ex Girlfriend/Boyfriend
    + Male Drug Addict x Anorexic Girl
    + Cop x Killer
    + Country Girl/Boy x City Girl/Boy {plot in mind for this}
    + Demon x Angel {plot in mind}
    + Demigod x Demigod

TV Show/Movie/Book based:
    + Harry Potter {Preferably future generation, I have a mini plot for this}
    + Nightmare on Elm Street
    + Red Riding Hood {recent movie with Amanda Seyfried, based off of the Grimm Brothers tale of the fable}
    + Supernatural
    + True Blood
    + The Uglies
    + Alice In wonderland {I would love a dark twist}
    + The Mist (Stephen King book/movie)
    + Cell (Stephen King book)
    + Quarantine (movie)
    + The Thing (old eighties movie, being remade currently and soon to be in theaters)
    + Something along the lines of Invasion of the Body Snatchers

Side Notes:
    + I'm a sucker for anything horror/post apocalyptic and I love combining plots and pairings.
    + I REALLY am in the mood for a Harry Potter RP
    + The only things I will not do are incest and Twilight based
    + I'm open for any other ideas you suggest
    + Please give me what I give you in writing. It's a two way road.
    + I can do male or female roles, but please do not stick me with all of the male roles. I also prefer to do two characters each per person per roleplay!
    Last edited by Accio Weasley; 10-09-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Just a little reservation in case I forgot anything!

I wonder if it possible to mix the haunted house/ Ghost x Human with the Demon x Human...?

We could go for playing a male and a female character each to give balance... I have some ideas if mixing those perk your interest. ^^
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Most definitely What are your ideas?

Well I was thinking something along the lines as a family move into a new house, far away from their old home. One of the two siblings somehow stumbles upon their first "friend" upon moving their. But once that sibling starts developing a relationship with that new acquaintance, the other sibling starts becoming haunted by a young ghost that has never passed on (due to reasons we can work out later) who has been watching the events go down and knows that the new acquaintance is a demon out to trick the human into romance in order to produce the first demon/human child. (This can work out one of two ways, the demon having evil intentions initially develops genuine romance with the human, and doesn't want to use her/him but the ghost thinks other wise or the demon could just be... evil. xD ) Also, I think it would be interesting if the ghost was only visible to one sibling because then when one of them tries to convince the other of the demons evil ways the other sibling just thinks it's a crazy attempt to break them apart due to either (Jealousy if the siblings are of the same sex, or because they don't get along if they are of the opposite sex)...

Anywho.. that is really what initially came to mind, and is pretty plain so far, but I just wanted to get the general idea across. xD
    Last edited by Schizophrenic; 09-06-2011 at 10:06 PM.

I looove it. It's so original. I would LOVE to do it. What roles would you prefer? Personally I would love to do the sibling that has the relationship with the demon and the ghost, if you don't mind!

That works well for me! Now personally, I'd see the Demon being a male and possibly having the humans be sisters and having the ghost be male. I just want to try and have each of us play one male and one female. c: I'm glad you like my idea, anything you want to add to it feel free, really. Brainstorming is cool with me. I'm also assuming this would be around the 18ish age range? Or around there?

That's what I was going to suggest!! Yes, I was thinking roughly eighteen! Where would you like it to be set? Also, would you prefer anime pics or real??

It doesn't have to be anime, any type of artwork is alright with me. I usually prefer them over real pictures. I was thinking they either moved from city to a rural area or vice versa so it is hard for them to adjust. Now regarding the siblings would you like to be the older or younger of the two?

Alrighty. When it comes to anime I usually do realistic anime/artwork. I just prefer it that way. City to rural is fine. I've moved from a small town to an even smaller one before so I can relate a bit. Also I'd prefer younger, if you do not mind

That works for me! We seem to prefer playing opposite roles so I can already tell this chemistry is going to work. How about right now, we work on creating the sisters and once those are done, we can work on the ghost and demon. Oh! We need a last name! xD I was thinking something along the lines of Anderson, Hall, Roberts, Parker... you know something along the lines of a normal/plain American name... to offset how ridiculous the circumstances they will be pulled into will be.

Oh great! I'm glad I was hoping it would work out that way. I'm perfectly fine with the last name Roberts I have a name already picked out for it. Alrighty. I'm not 100% sure how to go about setting the characters up? Do we have to create a thread first or....?

Humble Farmer With a Sword Miel's Avatar
    What is your Harry Potter mini plot idea???

Quote Originally Posted by Accio Weasley View Post
    Oh great! I'm glad I was hoping it would work out that way. I'm perfectly fine with the last name Roberts I have a name already picked out for it. Alrighty. I'm not 100% sure how to go about setting the characters up? Do we have to create a thread first or....?

Naw, don't worry about it. I will set the game up for us probably at some point tomorrow morning, since I already know how to set it all up and it would probably be easiest. As for right now, just create the characters in the character pool and we can place them tomorrow?

Erm, okey dokey, I'll give it a shot! I'll probably be as confused as a cat in dish washer but I will try.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Oh sorry, Miel, didn't see your post at first. Well I had it on another site but the other person bailed after about two posts >.<

They thought it all ended. He Who Must Not Be Named was defeated. The battle had come to a close. Lives had been lost but the war finally seemed to be over.

But they were wrong.

It's roughly 27 years later, when the daughter of Harry Potter and the son of Draco Malfoy are living their own final year at the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But to everyone's disbelief, Lord Voldemort is back, and the sons and daughters of some of the greatest and most well known students to ever grace the halls of Hogwarts must finish the battle that had calmed, but never truly ended.

The battle has only begun.
    It would be between Lily Potter (Harry's daughter) and Scorpius Malfoy (Draco's son). Lord Voldemort would inevitably return, stronger than Harry's generation had ever seen. He's been in hiding, regaining his strength and energy until now. Many have not returned this year for Hogwarts but those who have will be facing the greatest war the wizarding world has ever seen. I wouldn't want Lily and Scorpius to immediately be in love, but because of the war and things brooding at Hogwarts they slowly become friends and eventually do have romance.

Don't stress about it dear. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, and we can always edit characters later if they don't mesh.

Thanks! I finally finished. It took me forever because I would keep hitting the wrong button and it would erase EVERTHING. I got so frustrated. She's up though. Her name is Delilah Rose Roberts.

Bump bump bump!
    Still searching!!

5 new pairings added, three new plots/settings/ideas, and SIX TV Show/Movie/Book-based added!
    SEARCHING!
    Last edited by Accio Weasley; 10-09-2011 at 11:25 PM.

So many to pick from. XD
    Um, which one's the one who you want the most to play?
    Demon and angel one seems cool. <3

You just became the best person ever!! Well I just now added a whole BUTTLOAD of extra pairings/ideas. The ones I'm craving most would be one based off of The Thing, one that takes place at a carnival {horror}, one based off of Supernatural {the TV series}, and haunted house. Or demon x angel!
    Would you like to hear the idea for it?

Aah, I haven't watched The Thing. Supernatural is the one with the two guys that have to find the graves of ghosties, right? XD
    Haunted house and the demonxangel for starters!

And wasn't I the best person ever before? T^T

Oh! Oh! Oh! I've been craving a "carnival {horror}" one! Would you want to do one of that nature with me?
    Or an Alice in Wonderland with a dark theme would be lovely. Either of the two sounds amazing! If your still looking for more rp's^^
    Last edited by Crimson; 10-13-2011 at 03:34 AM.