Login to your account

Thread: Post quick reply issue?

Post quick reply issue?

Is anyone else getting this error? I keep getting it. And, trust me, I had a long post... way over three characters.
    The following errors occurred with your submission

• The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

>< Gah, it's really annoying. I keep forgetting to do a "Reply to Thread" or "Go Advanced" so I keep losing everything I type.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

:\ I'm still getting this issue. I get this error at work and at home.

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Yep - going to do that until it's fixed, I'm afraid. :x I think I know why it happened, it's just tracking down someone with coding access to do the fix, since it's not my bag. ^^;

I've noticed that if I press back my post is still there and I can copy and paste it when I "reply to thread" instead. >_<;

I promise you, it irritates me at least as much as anyone else. xD But since I'm not feeling 100% and I'm responsible for having reported it when there was still a coder online to report to, I'm taking it personally. >_< If I'd logged on the other day, I could have reported it immediately.

My apologies. :x
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin

Thank you for replying! Helps to know admins are at least aware of the issue, all that matters.