But, here I am, fresh meat.

Just trying to get acclimatized to an entirely new site and finding things a little daunting. I've pretty much made myself quite comfortable at Gaiaonline for the last six/seven years and have never bothered going anywhere else. Mostly because I know a lot of awesome rpers on that site and have made some really close friends out of them.

But coming on here I've discovered that there is a bit of anxiety involved in introducing myself to a whole new community, getting used to completely different sets of rules and working out a new interface. But I also realise it's kind of stupid to feel shy over the internet, after all, I was a newbie on Gaia once too and managed to survive it.

Anyway, a little about myself right?

I am twenty-two and I live in Australia, most likely a complete opposite time zone to most of the members here, but I'm online pretty much every single day so it's rare that I miss anything. I work as a sales assistant at an upmarket department store and am also a full time University student. I hope to graduate with a double degree in Psychology and Criminology at the beginning of next year.

That's the boring stuff I guess.

As far as roleplaying goes, I get cravings for different things at different times, but really the only things I won't do are War-based roleplays and zombie themes tend to give me nightmares. I have a little trouble with post-apocalyptic things as well, though if there is a good enough story and some decent diversity with the characters I might try it.

Anything else really is fair game ^.^ I have a few characters on Gaia that I enjoy playing and I am very good at adapting them to almost any situation. You might also find that I try to fill any niches and go for characteristics that are not already displayed in existing casts. I am also not afraid of creating conflict and drama and putting my own characters out there to take the fall for it.