Login to your account

Thread: A Flash of Lightning

This is the journal of Jennavieve, the Heroine of Lightning.
    Last edited by Crimson; 09-05-2011 at 04:12 AM.

Oh god....

I almost struck Nick with lightning just a moment ago. Then I threatened him and said if he spoke that way again I actually would. I feel so horrible! He's been affected by the Void, it wasn't his fault. Instead of waiting and seeing what was wrong with him I lost my cool. He's my friend, my good friend and I did that. I hope with my whole heart he's ok. I mean he slit his own wrist..

Light just came over to me..she asked Adam and how we controlled our elements. I mean really? Isn't that like the easiest thing ever? Who doesn't know how to control there element? Sure you have to practice but she shouldn't be this weak. I really wanted to snap at her and punch her in the face but I'm being nice. Surprisingly I actually gave her advice, good advice. Today had just been a shocking day. So much has happened in a short amount of time.

Now how I feel about each hero...

Rynn (Fire)- I like this girl. We are both so alike but also so different! I think we are going to be amazing friends. Rynn is a good natural leader, I would follow her anywhere! She's got spunk and I like that.

Nick (Darkness)- At first I didn't like Nick, he was annoying. But then he told me some stuff and I consider him a friend now. I sure definitely say I no longer hate him! I just hope he's not mad at me..

Adam (Earth)- I like this guy. He is such a hoot! Plus he is super nice, I think we could be friends someday soon!

Gavyn (Water)- She is so cute and sweet! We haven't talked like at all yet but I like this girl!

Li'ing (Ice)- He's so quiet, I don't know anything about him..but he seems nice!

(light)- Who the eff doesn't give you there name? We all said ours why can't she give up hers? I'm sick oh Light. Isn't she suppose to be happy? To balance out nicks' darkness? She's more depressed than he is...