Login to your account

Thread: What's up, WTF? :3

What's up, WTF? :3

I've come from menewsha with one goal in mind: Rping!

Although there are still a lot of good rpers on menewsha, I can't help but notice places like the fanbased rps forum are getting sloppy =( (Their are people 1x1ing in it, even though there is already a forum for that! No one seems to be correcting the mistake either...)

That's why I'm trying to migrate myself to here to see what it's like. ^_^

Welcome to WTF, Shmougie! ^_^

Though I've never been on Menewsha a lot of folks here have (the founder, too, I think).

I hope you like it here, let us know if you have any questions about the site. : ) What brought you here as opposed to another site?

Thank you! =)

I came here because it was a suggested site on the menewsha forums to find more rps with adult-like situations(they don't allow those on menewsha). I sort of get shy when it comes to new sites, and since I knew a lot of menewsha people moved here it would be better to go here and feel more comfortable than start completely new. ^_^ Plus, your place looks so neat. <3 as in everything is organized and there aren't too many rules, but enough to keep everything functioning.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!

What'd you mean with "fan based"? Is it OC's in TV-shows etc. fandoms or is it characters from a TV-show etc.?
    Zone District

"The journey is more important than the destination"

Yeah, there's a nice simple organization here, but I like that the FFRPGS aren't separated into separate areas, but by tags. A much smarter way to do it--the admins deserve a big thumbs up. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    Welcome! I hope you'll have fun here!

What'd you mean with "fan based"? Is it OC's in TV-shows etc. fandoms or is it characters from a TV-show etc.?
    They separate there roleplaying into categories so you post your thread in a specific forum. One of them happens to be 'fanbased Rps' which is basically anything concerning a fandom like harry potter, anime, or TV-show. It could be anything from OC or original. I was just annoyed that people made threads in it that were 1x1 when fanbased are supposed to be group. 1x1 have there own forum, 'Private rps'.

Though I suppose it doesn't really matter 'cause the whole fanbased forum is basically dead except for a few =/ I think I see tumbleweeds sometimes.

That's funny...over at Gaia the problem wasn't a lack of roleplays going on so much as a lack of anything that isn't utter garbage. :X

Hah! That is so true! XD There were a few gems in the dung pile, if you looked. It was hard though. D: Too many little kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmougie View Post
    They separate there roleplaying into categories so you post your thread in a specific forum. One of them happens to be 'fanbased Rps' which is basically anything concerning a fandom like harry potter, anime, or TV-show. It could be anything from OC or original. I was just annoyed that people made threads in it that were 1x1 when fanbased are supposed to be group. 1x1 have there own forum, 'Private rps'.

Though I suppose it doesn't really matter 'cause the whole fanbased forum is basically dead except for a few =/ I think I see tumbleweeds sometimes.
    Alright, so it was just a management thing you got a annoyed with. I thought you liked to roleplay fanbased rpgs and that was why it annoyed you. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
    Zone District

Quote Originally Posted by Brook V View Post
    Alright, so it was just a management thing you got a annoyed with. I thought you liked to roleplay fanbased rpgs and that was why it annoyed you. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
    Np, sorry for writing you a novel about it. XD Now I just sound whiney.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmougie View Post
    Np, sorry for writing you a novel about it. XD Now I just sound whiney.
    Nah not a novel... a drabble perhaps. Joke aside, it's ok. No hard feelings.
    Zone District

Hmmm, well what drove you to the likes of us aside... Welcome! ^ ^

Oh my, Shmougie~<3 What a cute name... Shmougie. I want to keep saying it over and over again.... but I won't for the sake of not sounding weird... (Shmooougggiee.)

Anyhow! Welcome~! Thanks for stopping by and checking us out! WTF offers a wide variety of games to play, along with some fun new features to the eyes of roleplayers who are used to the forum type of rping. Well I do hope you take a liking to this place, much like I have! Don't be afraid to dive right in! ^^ And have fun!!
    And I hope you have not a single still moment.

Oh my, Shmougie~<3 What a cute name... Shmougie. I want to keep saying it over and over again.... but I won't for the sake of not sounding weird... (Shmooougggiee.)
    That reminded me of Alistair from Dragon Age Origins!
    Zone District

I'm having a staring contest with your avi and I'm losing. Just thought you might like to know. :P
    Anyway, welcome to WTF!

- hangouts -
    Tumblr | Twitch| Insta | Discord: Xavirne#2369

Welcome to WTF! Sorry I was so delayed in welcoming you to the site. xD; I'd had a few days where I wasn't feeling so well. ^^;

I think the thing with fandom rpgs being "either" 1x1 or group in the Fandom forums on Menewsha is just that they are technically correct either way. Even here, as long as an rpg is technically in the right place, I don't touch it, if I notice it's even out of place. xD;

EDIT: I'm not sure what happened to the rest of my post. The site ate it. Hmm.
    Maneki Neko
    "To respect the (shark)cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense."
    - Erasmus Darwin